Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Song?

The Fast Food Song, and i'm proud to say I have no idea who is responsible for this sludge. Possibly the antichrist.

2. Music   -   #22
    Alf Poier - Weil Der Mensch Zahlt (You Might Not Know It If You Are Not European)

3. Music   -   #23
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    "My heart will go on" - Celine Fion (hmmm... I think we need another smiley, the green sick one isn't enough... Maybe a sick green one puking all over the place? )

During the "Titanic" brainwashing operation ( that is before, during and after the release of a movie ) I've actually started saving money to hire a hitman!

4. Music   -   #24
    celine dion....what a load of crap it makes you want to shoot yourself

5. Music   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by sum_sicko@8 July 2003 - 04:33
    celine dion....what a load of crap it makes you want to shoot yourself
    Yes, I'm sad to say.......that's one example of homegrown Canadian cow sh*t that shouldn't have been allowed to infect the eardrums of the rest of the world !

6. Music   -   #26
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    radioheads entire catalog

7. Music   -   #27
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Rhydian66@8 July 2003 - 11:35
    The Fast Food Song, and i'm proud to say I have no idea who is responsible for this sludge.  Possibly the antichrist.
    well .... mmmm .... hard to say..... but it's a freakin' dutch guy (sais it a bit ashamed )
    the guy is a deejay in the netherlands and co worked with one of the guys from stock, aitken and waterman (forget which one of those three)

Well you thought that is a worse song.... You haven't heard the dutch version yet :x

8. Music   -   #28
    maddytherenegade's Avatar Poster
    any song by Venga Boys, STeps..
    all are bullshit..

9. Music   -   #29
    Originally posted by jetje+9 July 2003 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje &#064; 9 July 2003 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Rhydian66@8 July 2003 - 11:35
    The Fast Food Song, and i&#39;m proud to say I have no idea who is responsible for this sludge. Possibly the antichrist.
    well .... mmmm .... hard to say..... but it&#39;s a freakin&#39; dutch guy (sais it a bit ashamed )
    the guy is a deejay in the netherlands and co worked with one of the guys from stock, aitken and waterman (forget which one of those three)

Well you thought that is a worse song.... You haven&#39;t heard the dutch version yet :x[/b][/quote]
    By all that is holy, you mean there&#39;s more than one??? :&#39;(

10. Music   -   #30
    jrday's Avatar Poster
    50 cents - In da club

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast