Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: blackcat games urgently required

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    @ Kyl3KK

if you got your hit and runs to a 1 ratio, you would be a PU, and only 7 gig from an SPU, even if you used SP to clear them.

and never heard of him sorry, but become an SPU if you can and you get to seed 10 torrents at a time, not just 5.
    for me to become SPU i have to wait about...10 weeks...damnit!..lol but stoi i really gotta say great job with the tracker i can find all the xbox 360 games i want..and the best thing is there is no tracker better than yours for games!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @ Kyl3KK

if you got your hit and runs to a 1 ratio, you would be a PU, and only 7 gig from an SPU, even if you used SP to clear them.

and never heard of him sorry, but become an SPU if you can and you get to seed 10 torrents at a time, not just 5.
    Problem is, those files are long gone.... Is there any way I could make it up?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    @ Kyl3KK

Problem is, those files are long gone.... Is there any way I could make it up?
    i think u can redownload them and let them sit for 3 days lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yep, redownload them, and let sp do the work for you, even if you dl 12gig of a 6gig game, it will credit you with 12 gig.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    yep, redownload them, and let sp do the work for you, even if you dl 12gig of a 6gig game, it will credit you with 12 gig.
    hmm that could get useful..just stick it on a seedbox...get one for a month to clear your hit and runs...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    actually spu needs 100gig uploaded, so you would still be quite a bit away from that. but you would be PU, and then you can request to be an uploader if you so wished.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    actually spu needs 100gig uploaded, so you would still be quite a bit away from that. but you would be PU, and then you can request to be an uploader if you so wished.

if you are saying that to me...i already have 100 gigs uploaded..i have a seed box but if i ftp the stuff to my home comp its soo gay cuz it goes soooo slow...but yea i have an awesome ratio..but not as good as bobacha the god!...yea i just need time..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    it was to Kyl3KK mate, he has about 30gig uploaded atm, so didnt want to get his hopes up.

and bambacha has 51TB uploaded, next highest is 16TB lol so quite a way to go before you catch him.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    But stoi if I redownload them wouldn't that make the ratio hit WORSE?

Oh wait I guess you mean to seed them for 72hrs right?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123