Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here knows an E**** MOD?

Hey guys, I tried to log into my account and can't seem to do it. Also when I tried to recover my password, the e-mail I used was not in the database. I didn't get one of those 404 errors, so I assume my IP is not banned. Anyone here knows a MOD and can ask him about my account? My SN there is "winky".

Actually I think my account got hacked, I used the same PW for that site as Hdbits, and since HDbits' PWs all got leaked, someone must have tried my account info on e****...

I found the guys who is doing this, he is trying to hack into my ScT account as well. His e-mail address is [email protected] his IP is 203.191.21.114

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    PM Shafter.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    your account is safe, i guess. i dont see any notice which disabled or something like. clear your cookie and then try again, or pm a mod, shafter.

you think hacked? hmm... last seen 14 hours ago... and 2 torrents seeding atm.
    Last edited by rocknrule; 09-16-2007 at 11:34 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    That's not me logging in. And that's not me DLing/ULing. The guy went into my account. Changed my PW and e-mail. Essentially locking me out.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    shit that sucks

edit: do you have proof that winky over there is actually you?
    maybe if you get a mod to verify the pw and email change was recent then maybe, but then again, you could have traded the account.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Well I have a e-mail from e**** telling me that my e-mail was recently changed. All the MOD has to do it change my e-mail back. Then I can change the PW. Then I get my account back.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    well you could have traded the account and now you want it back.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I never wanted to trade it. It got hacked.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    On the home page of E**** it clearly states u chould change ur password becuase of the recent hackings of Bitorrent trackers. Why didnt u change your password?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Because I was lazy.

Can anyone help me with this though.

I already changed my PWs for all my sites and my e-mail, and I have learned my lesson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast