Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie Sequals

Poster
    y is there sequals to movies now all of a sudden theres all part 2's or 3's???

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Simple, because you have a built in audience. If you went to see part 1 you are likely to go see part 2. They aren't interested in making good movies, just interested in raking in as much cash as possible. All these new movies are written, directed, and produced by formula. Once you figure out the formula to make a cheesy movie that dumb people will go to see you got it made. Good original movies are hard to come by these days.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    I can honestly say that there is "1" original classic that has no sequels to it and HOPE they don't make one. E.T. The Extraterrestrial... Best damn movie I have ever seen.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    yea but like all of a sudden they start to come out this year theres still like 10-20 sequals still to come out

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    maddytherenegade's Avatar Poster
    Tiba06 ur signature is GRREATT
    I checked out in IMDB and confirmd that Bruce willis is ready to kick ass in DieHArd4--Die Hardest..
    I am looking forward to it..

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    there are only a few movie sequels that are actual just as good as the first or better and the only movies i can think of are:

ALIENS (1986)
    T2: Judgement Day (1991)

X2: X-men United (2003) =it was pretty good but doesnt have the high standards as the above=

im not so sure about the matrix sequels..i'd have to wait to see the last one and i havent seen T3 yet, but i will tomorrow

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    Why? If the movie is popular, eventually they'll make a sequel. Some movies need sequels like Spider Man in order to keep the story going.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    very true, is Spiderman 2 in the making??

speaking of movie sequals i got so annoyed when i saw the ending to matrix reloaded

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Yep it's all about the money..

But if u get sequal taht is as good or is even better than the first then iam all for them

but there is 1 man knows how 2 do a great sequal and he is James Cameron

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    welll im probably the only one but i think american pie 2 was a good sequal.

i hav 2 say Dumb & Dumber was a classic but Dumb & Dumberer was a dissapointment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast