Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoe Do I Get A Ath.cx Domain Name?

Lke that kazaa lite forum how do I get my own ath.cx as I want it for the fasttracker forum. I head some word that I can get one.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Not even free.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@1 July 2003 - 21:28
    Not even free.
    You want free, go to http://dot.tk

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Do you want .cx or ath.cx because ath.cx you can get from dyndns (i think for free but not sure).

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by The Knife Thrower@1 July 2003 - 20:33
    Do you want .cx or ath.cx because ath.cx you can get from dyndns (i think for free but not sure).
    I want ath.cx.

And why the fuc* did this get moved to softwareworld, sureley its related to the forum?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Ex-member
    It's not related to this forum. Your registration of an ath.cx domain has hee-haw-mcgraw to do with our forum. By your reasoning, I could ask questions about dot.tk in that section because the main k-lite website has a dot.tk address.

Softwareworld is the 'best fit' for internet-related stuff --> thread was moved here.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Lamsey@1 July 2003 - 20:42
    It's not related to this forum. Your registration of an ath.cx domain has hee-haw-mcgraw to do with our forum. By your reasoning, I could ask questions about dot.tk in that section because the main k-lite website has a dot.tk address.

Softwareworld is the 'best fit' for internet-related stuff --> thread was moved here.
    ok ok, I got too many .tk address now, probally about 20. I want a change and that ath.cx dyndns is imposable to set-up for a web redirect.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Fasttracker A
    What software ,how can you be a mod ?
    Sounds like a question to me ,how could any mod fuck that up.
    You must have nothing to do ,go listen to your hurting love songs while you spam smilies in the lounge.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by nahan@1 July 2003 - 21:46
    What software ,how can you be a mod ?
    Sounds like a question to me ,how could any mod fuck that up.
    You must have nothing to do ,go listen to your hurting love songs while you spam smilies in the lounge.
    hmm.. that sounds a lot different from "You're so gay Lamsey" which is what you originally posted...

Still inflammatory. Still sounds like a little boy ranting.

You are on moderation. Live with it. Learn from it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast