Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have some invites

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Added some Requirements, please edit your posts, if you are still interested. Thank you and Good luck

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Request for REVO TT
    1. Why I need the account:
    I have been searching for higher level trackers and I want good speeds. I can contribute significantly, I have huge buffers on my accounts. For example on TL I have a 1 TB buffer.
    2. Why you should give it to me
    I will respect the invite and make you proud that you gave it to a deserving 'torrent-brother'. Will return favor when you are in need. Although looking at your giveaway, you seem to be 'well endowed '
    3. I will not trade, any high level tracker, we need to respect for what they have achieved. I can follow only English and it has been very difficult for me to follow foreign/european language trackers. RevoTT is english high level tracker, so more the yearn for it.
    4. I Have posted ratios below with speedtest, I can pm you proper screen names or give links without hidden details. We have to hide details on open forums.

Hopefully I have answered all your questions! Respect the giveaways, respect the seeding!!! Would be welcome to answer any other questions. Thank you...Travelling Clot.
    Speed test
    Last edited by embolism; 09-16-2007 at 03:17 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    First of all, welcome to the invites section, and thanks a lot for starting your journey with a giveaway!

Now the begging. I would like the RevTT invite, for personal use of course. I just need a good, fast, easy to seed/leech general tracker, and since it is english, RevTT is perfect!

The ratios:

DB (Given here @ FST) : http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php...34_db.JPG.html

TTi : http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php...5_tti.JPG.html

Speedtest from home : http://www.speedtest.net/result/184988941.png

Thanks for considering me.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    r u a VIP at RevTT because only VIP's and/Elite members have access to the invite system at present!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    can i take scenelinks?

WHY I WANT THIS INVITE?
    I heard that its good site with good speeds.
    i wont trade this invite its only for personal use

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Added and removed some invites

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12