Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: chewie... (Or any mod/admin)

scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    because i can't pm him!!
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble View Post
    well i got 3 warnings in a day from him... I'm starting to think he was trying to specifically find posts that i made, and find something wrong with it
    well, i was just lookin thru some of your last posts..... and i dun really see what is warranting a warning(not ban... sorry )... or several for that matter...especially in one day.... but, thats just my opinion..
    Last edited by jasperr; 09-16-2007 at 01:38 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    InTooDeep's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    All you can do right now is just wait for him, don't push it..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Ok, thanks guys

Well i looked into what invite spam is:
    Because of the high activity in the BT Invites section, any post that is off topic or content-less (Such as 'Good Luck', 'Thanks', 'PMed', etc.) will be considered Spam. It will be deleted and an infraction will be given.

I think the infraction i got was because i said "Good job on getting FSC SAM!!!!!"
    and that's considered invite spam, but i don't get why a cheerful comment like that would get a warning (but it may not be that comment).

anyway, i've seen ton's of posts with "Good luck", "pmed" and "thanks", why do those posts never get an infraction?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    @jasper look at this thread : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...se-away-230547
    i think he ''collected'' 1 warning for beeing rude and spaming for no reason. if that user made his own rules for the giveaway i think he was in no position to request a change of rules. when he will make his own giveaway he will make his own rules. don't u agree?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    InTooDeep's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok, thanks guys

Well i looked into what invite spam is:
    Because of the high activity in the BT Invites section, any post that is off topic or content-less (Such as 'Good Luck', 'Thanks', 'PMed', etc.) will be considered Spam. It will be deleted and an infraction will be given.

I think the infraction i got was because i said "Good job on getting FSC SAM!!!!!"
    and that's considered invite spam, but i don't get why a cheerful comment like that would get a warning (but it may not be that comment).

anyway, i've seen ton's of posts with "Good luck", "pmed" and "thanks", why do those posts never get an infraction?

Probably cause chewie is not always around ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Oh it's the giveaway?

Yeah then it's cause i showed my congratulations to SAM (a very good member here and i don't know why he would see that as spam )

It's just not fair. JaZZ2007 have you ever said "congrats" "thanks" or "good luck"? and been warned for that?!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JaZZ2007 View Post
    @jasper look at this thread : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...se-away-230547
    i think he ''collected'' 1 warning for beeing rude and spaming for no reason. if that user made his own rules for the giveaway i think he was in no position to request a change of rules. when he will make his own giveaway he will make his own rules. don't u agree?
    yeah, i have no choice but to agree with that... and i also thought the guy was being a **S about it also..... but those are my thoughts...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Let's cut this crap. You violated the rules you got warned, live with it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Oh it's the giveaway?

Yeah then it's cause i showed my congratulations to SAM (a very good member here and i don't know why he would see that as spam )

It's just not fair. JaZZ2007 have you ever said "congrats" "thanks" or "good luck"? and been warned for that?!
    yeah, you kinda were being pushy on that one m8.... but 3 warnings for it...... a bit much too soon i think.... but, its not my site..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast