Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I A Twat?

Lamsey
    This kid is liek 17 or something, his g/f probobly has broader shoulders than him, his webshite is crap and he seems to think that hes the muts nuts just cos hes a moderator in a gay forum, lmao, grow up fruity boy, no doubt he will try and say that im immature or some such gay shit, do i care? not really bro....... Go outside, there is more to life than being a moderator in a gay forum, ohh and im not jealous lmao.............

2. Lounge   -   #2
    i wont talk about lamsey but
    the muts nuts
    has got to be the funniest thing i have heard in years

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i wonder if this is a regular member posting
    hmmm...check the ip and isp someone

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    miccheck1516 , You are indeed a very confused person. You post a slag as a guest and then, as a member, reply immediately to that slag with a non slag?

No I don't think I'll lock this just yet. Let the lions feast on this for a while!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    if this is a gay forum then why are you here, and by the words used by you in this post i think that you are
    liek 17 or something
    fruity boy
    gay
    jealous

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by balamm@7 July 2003 - 02:20
    miccheck1516 , You are indeed a very confused person. You post a slag as a guest and then, as a member, reply immediately to that slag with a non slag?

No I don't think I'll lock this just yet. Let the lions feast on this for a while!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    you could have at least changed/masked you ip

guess who is silly?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    silly?
    lol i have done

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by silly?@7 July 2003 - 02:24
    lol i have done
    round of applause to "silly"

10. Lounge   -   #10
    reply immediately
    there was an obvious delay of 5 minutes, guess who's silly. dont worry im a lurker here messing with you peeps.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast