Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Romanian Tracker`s

(not sure if this is the right topic to be under)

does anyone know if Iplay or hertza have open sign-ups like they used to once in a while at the end of the week like friday, etc? I did not see one in a long time.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Czone is the best and after that Iplay
    i dont like rsr

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    frecando el motano BT Rep: +3
    1.Czone
    2.Iplay
    3.FZ
    4.rsr

IMO

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    In this moment imo rSR is the best because they have very fast pre's sometimes better that ftn/sct and amazing uploaders speed also they have a very good staff.
    Than i think is iplay because of their costum dvd's category, a good pre's and content.
    On the 3rd place is czone.. good content, good speeds.. everything you want but almost no exclusive releases..
    Some others very good general romanian trackers are torrentbits.ro (very good dvd-r category -it's like nb) and bittorrents.ro (they have good pre's -like iplay or better and good content)
    For tv content you have tv.torrents.ro, for music you have musictorrents.ro & elektronik.ro and for e-learning: docs.torrents.ro

Alright my romanian top is: docs, rSR, czone, bittorrents, iplay, torrentbits .........

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    rSR and iPlay (yeah, they/ve improved in the past months) for me.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    elektronik

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I love CZone, IPlay, Scenelinks and RSR. In this order. And yes baby-dragos, Romania is not Hungary. Nobody told this. U are a crashing bore with all the whining and bitching u make, U are like a bull seeing red when U read the magic words: Hungary and Hungarian. Why don't U just STFU? Nobody is interested in Your explicit warfare. Just relax. I have some good Romanian friends: none of them should be so pathetic like U. Just stick to torrents. Sometimes U make so valuable comments, why don't U just stick with this? Better for everybody, honey.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I love CZone, IPlay, Scenelinks and RSR. In this order. And yes baby-dragos, Romania is not Hungary. Nobody told this. U are a crashing bore with all the whining and bitching u make, U are like a bull seeing red when U read the magic words: Hungary and Hungarian. Why don't U just STFU? Nobody is interested in Your explicit warfare. Just relax. I have some good Romanian friends: none of them should be so pathetic like U. Just stick to torrents. Sometimes U make so valuable comments, why don't U just stick with this? Better for everybody, honey.
    i stoped argueing with hungarians. i always make comments about your tarckers. you always insult me. resume your comments for tracker related stuff, it's best for everyone. peace oh, and another thing , unless your gay , stop calling me honey

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Learn some English, honey. And u are such a sad piece of thing that u do not even remember what U said...Comparing two countries with each other has nothing to do with torrents, honey. End of flame on my behalf. Behave, u pathetic soul.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well about the hungarian trackers.. they have too many specific files, a lot in hungarian files which not everybody can use

for the romanian trackers:
    1. iPlay
    2. Tbits
    3. Czone
    4. rSR

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast