Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question About Peer Guardian

BANNED
    no I dont me my computer I mean my bandwith sorry being 56k when ever the damm thing made 1000 blocks of evil corp I would loose my bandwith and it would dl at 0.7kb/s

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    10 posts later and nobody answered my question.

How does someone collect them? I understand the submit part but when it comes to actually aquiring them I don't know how it's done.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    the train was getting derailed by the post whore lol- sorry

first off the wrong way to do it- submitting colleges, universities coz you get port scanned or whatever by students- submitting ip ranges of isps and hosting companies coz someone doesn't know how to track a company within that huge range- ie just does a whois search and submits that range and in general anyone who submits ranges having to do with random port scans- there are millions each day and that's what personal firewalls are for (all of these are currently being done my morons who have no business submitting)

the right ways: using the Solar Winds SUBNET Calculator, nmap, tracert
    using these tools on known anti p2p groups is the only way to do it right- oh yeah and you can get lucky with wildcard searches eg baytsp* which might give you registered ranges that can be verified by anyone doing a whois search...

anyone who wants more details just im me...

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    good about time someone answered my question.

5. File Sharing   -   #15

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    getting back off subject again..i dunno how someone with 56k can complain about pg slowing his dloads ..im on 56k and have had pg for 3mths and still dlaod between 300mb and 400mb per day...maybe someone should look at what someone was dloading and change to dloading something worthwhile....

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I don't think upload/download is the issue. Basically, for the everyday user, you have to look at it like this. If you are willing to accept that 99% of the verifieds on this board are truly verified, then you should accept that fact that PG works based on the research of others. B)
    Proud member of MDS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12