Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do i get FTN or ScT?

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Go to another torrent site, hang around on irc for a while on it and maintain a decent ratio. Youll find the offers come to you. FST, with the possible exception of the lounge is not the place to do this. If your on oink just come hang around on irc, hell it might even be fun
    thanks, thats a good idea, i agree, i think trust and friendship is everything, it also prevents people scamming you, which i was yesterday and ironically the guy offered me a FTN invite, he took my czone account.
    Good example on why you shouldn't trade there are lots of people here that could give you FTN or SCT for free. But they have to be able to trust you, because after all invites are for your friends. If you stick around long enough and prove you're a honest person you'll get whatever sites you want. Here's a hint though if you trade most of those people with the invites you want won't be able to trust you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Go to another torrent site, hang around on irc for a while on it and maintain a decent ratio. Youll find the offers come to you. FST, with the possible exception of the lounge is not the place to do this. If your on oink just come hang around on irc, hell it might even be fun
    thanks, thats a good idea, i agree, i think trust and friendship is everything, it also prevents people scamming you, which i was yesterday and ironically the guy offered me a FTN invite, he took my czone account.
    Hmmmmm, anyway, PM me the details of the czone account, and I will ask for it to be disabled, and then the damage will be minimal, and learn your lesson from doing such things!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post

the best way is not trading nor making friends. Is knowing the right people
    Is there a possibility, that the right people can be also (e-)friends?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Although trading might be FASTER, its not SMARTER. For example, the user here KSA just got invited to FTN because he's a good guy around here.

I know how you feel though, I'm on the hunt for ScT myself.
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 09-16-2007 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    Money!!!!
    lol good luck with that 1
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    (....God also used OINK..)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    make some friends

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Well ScT is $27 for VIP and VIP = an invite, RevTT is like that too, and I got mine for free because I was nice to him and gave him an invite of my own.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    . BT Rep: +2
    you cant buy ScT vip, its only upload credit or invites

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Really? I always thought that you had to donate to receive VIP status and then they get 1 invite.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Nope. When you donate you can choose either upload credit or invites but you cant get vip status. Also, only existing members can do this, a non-member can't donate in order to join.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast