Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do i get FTN or ScT?

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hello, i just wanted to know what kind of offers i need to make to get one of those high level trackers, so i have someting to aim for.

thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Don't offers, make friends/gain trust, they'll come by itself
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmon View Post
    i agree friendship is most important and if you show ur self that you are trusted ppl will invitate you in many cool sites and ppl in here are very kind and here you can find only best ppl in all over the world

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    I second what Cmon said.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Be patient, people here need to get to know you, it could be 2,3,4 or more months before you are trusted, but to be sure the quickest way is actually not to trade for it, be helpful, be respectful, make friends along your journey here and get involved, sitting back thinking it will land your way will not get you anything.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Be patient, people here need to get to know you, it could be 2,3,4 or more months before you are trusted, but to be sure the quickest way is actually not to trade for it, be helpful, be respectful, make friends along your journey here and get involved, sitting back thinking it will land your way will not get you anything.
    ]

Go along with that
    make friends --important to almost erything

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    thanks for your advice

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Go to another torrent site, hang around on irc for a while on it and maintain a decent ratio. Youll find the offers come to you. FST, with the possible exception of the lounge is not the place to do this. If your on oink just come hang around on irc, hell it might even be fun

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Go to another torrent site, hang around on irc for a while on it and maintain a decent ratio. Youll find the offers come to you. FST, with the possible exception of the lounge is not the place to do this. If your on oink just come hang around on irc, hell it might even be fun
    thanks, thats a good idea, i agree, i think trust and friendship is everything, it also prevents people scamming you, which i was yesterday and ironically the guy offered me a FTN invite, he took my czone account.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    thanks, thats a good idea, i agree, i think trust and friendship is everything, it also prevents people scamming you, which i was yesterday and ironically the guy offered me a FTN invite, he took my czone account.
    the best way is not trading nor making friends. Is knowing the right people

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast