Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN staff ineed ur help plz

4fun's Avatar NOOB FOR EVER BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by aaa333aaa View Post
    I hope You recover Your account
    thank u brother ihope the all good stuff to u too thanx for ur support

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    one for the asian women staff

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The asian woman staff is no longer with us :-/ So that's going to be hard to sort.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    4fun's Avatar NOOB FOR EVER BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    The asian woman staff is no longer with us :-/ So that's going to be hard to sort.
    what about the guy he answerd me and my posts in ftn forum iknow its hard to get this account back and iknow its ur fult but iwish u can do something thats all and if u cant then let me thank u for ur care but irelly wish iget that account back any way ihave to go out right now iwill come back later after 3 hours

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm Sure Brandon Will Get It Back To You
    Brandon Is The Best

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
    what about the guy he answerd me and my posts in ftn forum iknow its hard to get this account back and iknow its ur fult but iwish u can do something thats all and if u cant then let me thank u for ur care but irelly wish iget that account back any way ihave to go out right now iwill come back later after 3 hours
    Do you remember what letter his name started with? Was this a pm or a post?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Do you remember what letter his name started with? Was this a pm or a post?
    Probably in the forums because he says:
    he answerd me and my posts in ftn forum

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    /moved out of invites

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    it must be very hard on the poor fellow . i do not have F*N but i can understand what it may feel like ; having F*N and then losing it because of inactivity.........

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2

Which staff member? Give me more detail and i'll look.
    umm its relly hard to rember the name of the staff there isent two pms one for the asian women staff and the other pm to guy irelly dont rember his name there but he told me u have to came back after 40 or 45 days from this vaction and isaid iwill but actuly ididnt came back in that time but ithink he is the one in the far right side of the screen staff and sorry for my english agien istill have hope in ur help guys and my user name was heros
    and ihad many posts in ftn forum too u can check it by ur self sir
    Vacation for more than 45 days
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast