Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Killing Your Sims

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    You could make a very small room, with the worst bed/shower/fridge/stove, and a few lamps in the middle. Eventually, there'll be water on the floor. And the lamps'll go out. And when the Sim stands in the water to fix the lamp....oops. :-"

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. Games   -   #12
    yeah that could happen oh yeah by the way ive got cars in my house now i got a ghostbuster car lol

www.7deadlysims.com
    go on it and get some cars

3. Games   -   #13
    Have you guys ever tried to kill the person that comes to take your sims baby away. I know how.

First make your sims make an baby. then you make an little room in the middle of the garden. Then put your baby there(Note it must be some more places so the room can fit both the baby and the woman that is going to take it away)

wait..

soon an message comes that is like take better care or the social(dont know if it is spelled that way) is going to take it to an better family.

wait

an women will come and go directly to the place and go directly to the baby. shes walking thrugth the walls and get the baby. Then she cannot come out. after some days she dissapear or die.

try it is it fun.

4. Games   -   #14
    tried it jokes

5. Games   -   #15
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Not sure about these, but could be fun to try...

Buy the pet hamster and don't clean its cage... your sims will get sick and eventually die.
    (The hamster is available in one of the mission packs.. dunno which one tho...)

I also remember reading about a lawn gnome that acts like a proximity mine.. a sim gets within a certain amount of squares from it and BOOM!!

I think you have to use a sim with low creativity skills to make the gnome on the potter's wheel for it to work.

6. Games   -   #16
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    put an unexperiance cook with 15 stoves around the house together and let them burn... look em up with no phones and no doors

7. Games   -   #17
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    theres a expantion pack taht has fireworks and bails of hey. fill a room with bails of hey and light a firework. the room will instantly set on fire. i bleieve the hey is in the seating department.

8. Games   -   #18
    Hey honestly the most fun way to kill a sim is to light it on fire (but dont have sex with it afterwards bc A) thats sick and B) most likely impossible) also electricity is a fun way to kill then for those sick indiviaduals like me that love games where u kill ppl lol :beerchug: happy killing

9. Games   -   #19
    in Sims Superstar ive been told you can meet Cristina Aguilara

now.... wouldnt it be very fun to kill her

10. Games   -   #20
    killing your sims is fun and whaen the animals breed u can kill them

hey do u have makin maghic sims
    Last edited by camcot; 03-09-2007 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast