Thread: Take Screenshots?

How do i take screenshots of movies? I've got the matrix reloaded here, and every time i take a screenshot and paste it into any type of paint program (ps/psp/paint), the part where the movie should be goes transparent (you can see through it). What do i do?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    You have to turn off something in the graphic card (I think) but you can also use Virtual Dub to take screenshots.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@7 July 2003 - 03:56
    How do i take screenshots of movies? I've got the matrix reloaded here, and every time i take a screenshot and paste it into any type of paint program (ps/psp/paint), the part where the movie should be goes transparent (you can see through it). What do i do?
    try using bs player
    i believe the capture key is p

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    1. switch ur video acclerator to mid or none if using WMP

2. try using SuperCaptureProffesional 4.01 or Snagit (I use SCP, it's easy as hell...)

that's it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    alt - print scrn

right next to F12

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    or on BSPlayer

Press SHIFT + P and it saves the image in ur BSPlayer Directory
    e.g. C:\Program Files\KLCP\BSPlayer\BS01.jpg

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Go 2 your desktop -- Right Click -- Properties --- Settings --- Advanced --- Troubleshooting and then turn your Hardware Acceleration off... Then u will be able 2 take screen shots.. Only problem with this is u can't open your movies using DivX --- But Media Player works fine

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    This is probably a stupid question, but what about non-movies(an error message within a program for example).

Edit: My printer is screwed(I posted about it in hardwareworld) so I can't do print screen.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    You don't need a printer to do print screen. Just paste it into an application - Word, Paint, PhotoEditor, etc and you can see the screenprint. You can now edit it ready for upload.

What I don't know is how to upload it, I think that you need a website that'll host your picture but I've not tried that yet.