Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Small trackers

Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Edited~

All removed.

To everyone that genuinely appreciated my effort, I would hope you will trust, that when I post a tracker, it will have well over 200 files (I will post nothing that was on the list, with the exception if SD).

Last edited by Lady LoTL; 12-21-2007 at 12:46 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    thank you very much for this info fire. It seems you're in every tracker there is lol.
    (and also thanks for the immense info you give in the open sign up thread, really helpful)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3

No worries and you are welcome!

This is how I avoid posting them, is to sign up...

...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    chichucu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    thanks for the tip also in what site are you?
    is for shure that are the best

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    You're welcome, and I am everywhere...
    ~ Amadeus

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I think I'd rather have 1 tracker with 4000 torrents vs 20 with 200. It's very time consuming going through 20 sites.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    As would I.
    I will be adding more later this week...I found another folder!
    LMAO!
    ~ Amadeus

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Good idea on the list m8 Your the king of the open signups thread I never sign up for new trackers much these days but I'm sure you've helped a lot of people good work.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    davidkz23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    (and also thanks for the immense info you give in the open sign up thread, really helpful)

thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Good idea on the list m8 Your the king of the open signups thread I never sign up for new trackers much these days but I'm sure you've helped a lot of people good work.

Thanks for the thanks, sear!
    Um...

I would like to be the queen, though...
    I'm a woman!

Heh..I'm just just a bad-a$$ woman...
    Seriously, Glad it will be useful to some. Even though the ones that will look at it most will never...

Bah! Who cares?

~ Amadeus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast