Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploads for Oink

don24's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hi could someone plz explain for me in most simple way
    how could i uploads for Oink without a warning nor something else.
    because the rules for that it`s like gibberish to me.
    thx
    Led Zeppelin + Arsenal
    Best Music Best Football

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    find something intrested in some sites like PC apps ebooks or music for ex you can find intresting stuff in demonoid for example upload them in OiNK but 1st see is that thing is posted and then post and seed or that if you wanna keep ur ratio good don`t download whole torrent download 5-10% for example and seed it that how i do in most sites and you ratio will grow i hope it helps you

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    only one way i think.. you should get populer torrent from other tracker and upload it in Oink...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    rip the cds you upload yourself, only way to know its not a transcode.
    or try upping applications.
    i don't think i'd ever upload a cd i got on another site there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    E-learing stuffs is a good start, remember you have to upload the CD as an ISO or BIN/CUE
    NO RARs! always search b4 uploading
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    thank you all

transcode - that ward again.... what does it mean?

o.k my question whats the procedure to uploads? whats wrong to uploads & whats right?
    do i need a permission?
    can u explain to me what should i do to uploads correctly the torrnet to the site?
    i know how to make a torrnet and upload him, but i dont know if that torrnets qualifies the rules of the site.

thx again
    Led Zeppelin + Arsenal
    Best Music Best Football

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ermm they have a tutorial page there...
    trandcode is something that has been compressed (and doesn't sound good)...

besides that

• Do not tag your releases. Your name goes next to the upload anyway, there's no need to plaster it all over the place!
    • (New) No freely available material is allowed on this site, no exceptions.
    • Only music, apps, comedy (audio), audio-book, eLearning videos and eBooks are allowed here.
    • Do not upload a torrent unless you intend to seed until there are at least 1.0 distributed copies.
    • Duplicate torrents in any category are not allowed. There are some exceptions to this rule which are outlined in the relevant section below.
    • Do not advertise other sites in either your torrent descriptions or the contents of your torrent. We don't have any advertising, you shouldn't either.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    You should follow guide on oink forum, easy to follow.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by s2gots View Post
    ermm they have a tutorial page there...
    trandcode is something that has been compressed (and doesn't sound good)...

besides that
    • Do not tag your releases. Your name goes next to the upload anyway, there's no need to plaster it all over the place!
    • (New) No freely available material is allowed on this site, no exceptions.
    • Only music, apps, comedy (audio), audio-book, eLearning videos and eBooks are allowed here.
    • Do not upload a torrent unless you intend to seed until there are at least 1.0 distributed copies.
    • Duplicate torrents in any category are not allowed. There are some exceptions to this rule learnare outlined in the relevant section below.
    • Do not advertise other sites in either your torrent descriptions or the contents of your torrent. We don't have any advertising, you shouldn't either.

yeh i read those but that`s the easy part, you`ll have at least 2 pages which half of words that i can`t understand.
    little by little i will learn.
    thx
    Led Zeppelin + Arsenal
    Best Music Best Football

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Try to upload a new cd that you don't see on the site yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast