Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction: ChronicTracker will merge into Scenetorrents

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Let's get one thing straight. You guys here posting either:
    A: with alter nicknames (those that are unknown)
    B: being FLS or otherwise a fanboy to sct

have absolutely no credit what so ever. Why? Well of course you're going to pick sides.. "I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY SCT ACCT!! BRANDON IS LIAR!"

Truth is, I have no reason to lie. In fact, I had an acct on sct so if I was so bitter against it why would I have been there? I even gave you proof about the merger in multiple ways to show you I'm not completely full of shit. And to explain why this topic was made here, I know for a fact that SCT cannot manipulate this post by removing and editing and deleting things. Now answer this fanboys: Why did sct feel the need to delete my topic on their site if they're so innocent? Don't you think perhaps they felt a bit threatened? I have nothing against sct, but I do not agree with their ways. I will never censor a post, edit a post, or delete a post on my site nor here. SCT on the other hand will edit any negative post made on their site, and ban you for saying it. Now tell me who you would rather trust. Me or them.

I don't expect you all to believe a word I've said. In fact, I knew there would be a few of you who would go against me because you're a big fanboy there and wish to be staff there or whatever your lame thick headed reason is. Point is, I'm just putting things out in the open. Believe it or not, I really don't care. What I do care though is that I think users have the right to know about the issue. Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #152
    Pleae don't involve other people in this.
    Last edited by Brandon; 09-18-2007 at 07:01 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Let's get one thing straight. You guys here posting either:
    A: with alter nicknames (those that are unknown)
    B: being FLS or otherwise a fanboy to sct
    It's fun how you think that everyone who doesn't agree with you are sct fans... guess those who agree with you are pure ftn fans.

4. BitTorrent   -   #154
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    I don't know if kimii's bf was Brandon..
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

5. BitTorrent   -   #155
    Hmmm, i have no credit ?? I use the same username on all 3 sites, go search me on FTN. The topic is about the merger, ok big deal, 2 sites are merging, the point is ???
    The only part of this thread that interests me is the allegation of using the donations by the staff but as i have gathered there is no proof. Then its about censorship on ScT forums, well if the rules are broken they can censor, i am sure most sites would do the same. So its just a troll thread imo

6. BitTorrent   -   #156

When you guys can learn to spell correctly and type in a mature manner I'll argue with you. Until then, I'm not going to waste my time trying to argue with children who obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

7. BitTorrent   -   #157
    Yes I know i have only posted once before but I am not a forum guy ... I am an IRC person (if u are in IRC u have likely seen me) ... but I find this thread intersting and would like to clear a couple things up ...

Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    Oh and for all of those thinking your dear Brandon is a saint:

[18.09.2007]@[09:43:16] <~Brandon> anyone on p2p-network?
    [18.09.2007]@[09:43:20] <~Brandon> quick
    [18.09.2007]@[09:43:27] <~Brandon> this wont last long need a favor
    [18.09.2007]@[09:43:44] <~Brandon> drama
    [18.09.2007]@[09:43:48] <~Brandon> or L0cKd0wN?
    [18.09.2007]@[09:44:01] <~Brandon> free invite to whoever helps?

I think the last line says enough
    atleast put shit in context when u post ... this was for an invite added to a current F*N member ... this was said in the privite f*n channel ... he was not selling the invite or offering it to anyone in a public channel that would help him he was offering it to a member of his site that would help him, an invite added to thier account that they could use ...

Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    i cant say much about sct but ct certainly aint no better. i simply asked about it and wanting to know if it was true. what happened? instant ban. pure bull shit if you ask me.
    Well i asked the question last night and even though I did not get much response from spookylady I certainly did nto get banned ...

[sarcasim] bottom line is though that brandon is worried that if the 2 trackers merge it will be a UB0R L337 tracker that will be way better then his [/sarcasim]

8. BitTorrent   -   #158
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    When do you think this merge might happen brandon?

9. BitTorrent   -   #159
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    denots_ton_m'i you are just pushing way over the line.

10. BitTorrent   -   #160
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by denots_ton_m'i View Post
    maybe the day you donate they will be kind enough to share that info you.
    you should donate Brandon, they'll share that info with you AND you can receive an invite for your generosity

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast