Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction: ChronicTracker will merge into Scenetorrents

trackerspy BT Rep: +2
    umm I guess that some of us are extremists... I'm not SCT member but yes a CT member .
    First of all, it's a private server with a owned domain.

Ok, would be great that every user or at least donator would have rights that concerns donations, but I guess that it's the safest mode that only admins know the same as they don't publish their script or the userdatabase...

If they merge there are some things that benefit them and users of course.
    User database would be bigger (more seeders/leechers/uploaders/preetimes).They are 2 experienced trackers.

I think that really the lost one it's CT because they are smaller and the "new" name it's quite similar to scenetorrents. (SCTorrents) And nobody says nothing against.

Nobody ask about where the CT donations goes because they have only 7000 users and the donations are like SCC wich has the double of users and the double of activity in forums, and tracker.

2. BitTorrent   -   #232
    ct is a good tracker...
    Last edited by Messiah3; 09-19-2007 at 01:06 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #233
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    but why would they merge ???

4. BitTorrent   -   #234
    Quote Originally Posted by MBS View Post
    cause the owners of both had sex, and they decided because they couldnt have a baby, theyd should create a joint tracker in honour of the baby that could not be conceived.

5. BitTorrent   -   #235
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MBS View Post
    cause the owners of both had sex, and they decided because they couldnt have a baby, theyd should create a joint tracker in honour of the baby that could not be conceived.
    Funniest post i have ever read on FST!
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

6. BitTorrent   -   #236
    you know ive been watching this thread since it started, and Seethe42 has been viewing it for hours on end, whose opinion im interested in has not posted..

Are you planning to post like a big long response? im looking forward to it
    Last edited by Messiah3; 09-19-2007 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #237
    Quote Originally Posted by nahan View Post
    Djgrr stated:
    "The remaining 300 euros is used to help our uploaders bring you guys all the uploads (i don't want to go into too much detail here)."

So if only uploader's can upload torrents on sct then this makes sct pay4Leech by proxy. Donation or no donation, 300 of the 1000 euro operating costs goes to providing "all the uploads".

E: Yes I know members can also upload and download figuratively, but the primary source for uploading is paid for by donations.
    HUH considering i know someone who uploaded there for many months and put out a lot of releases and said it was not an anonymous place to upload to at all and the uploaders channel was full of people just lounging wanting to know who uploaded what or they would need files fxped to them so they could upload. If 300 euros is being spent for access then where are the pre times to show for it,for 300 euros i think they could get some decent sites to leech from .

8. BitTorrent   -   #238
    Quote Originally Posted by z0mgwth View Post
    Djgrr stated:
    "The remaining 300 euros is used to help our uploaders bring you guys all the uploads (i don't want to go into too much detail here)."

So if only uploader's can upload torrents on sct then this makes sct pay4Leech by proxy. Donation or no donation, 300 of the 1000 euro operating costs goes to providing "all the uploads".

E: Yes I know members can also upload and download figuratively, but the primary source for uploading is paid for by donations.

HUH considering i know someone who uploaded there for many months and put out a lot of releases and said it was not an anonymous place to upload to at all and the uploaders channel was full of people just lounging wanting to know who uploaded what or they would need files fxped to them so they could upload. If 300 euros is being spent for access then where are the pre times to show for it,for 300 euros i think they could get some decent sites to leech from .

unless your an idiot, which i think you are

ScT has great pretimes, hell even yesterday they beat out every single motherfucking site on the Prison Break S3 E1 upload. and that 300 dollars does go to axx, since i was a fucken uploader on sct. ScT is the best tracker around, you cant join it, you cant be it, so you hate it, so very typical. 300 euros is nothing if you dont know the best topsites to get apart of, and even right this second a friend of mine uploaded a DVDR with a pre of 9 mins, which is fucken great, considering the time to get it from ftp then to make it into a torrent then to upload. Think before you talk...

9. BitTorrent   -   #239
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Djgrr stated:

10. BitTorrent   -   #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah3 View Post

unless your an idiot, which i think you are

ScT has great pretimes, hell even yesterday they beat out every single motherfucking site on the Prison Break S3 E1 upload. and that 300 dollars does go to axx, since i was a fucken uploader on sct. ScT is the best tracker around, you cant join it, you cant be it, so you hate it, so very typical. 300 euros is nothing if you dont know the best topsites to get apart of, and even right this second a friend of mine uploaded a DVDR with a pre of 9 mins, which is fucken great, considering the time to get it from ftp then to make it into a torrent then to upload. Think before you talk...
    wow a 9minute pre on a dvd thats just so awesome or a 1:30 pre on a 350mb tv show .
    a whole 2 releases impressive
    have a cookie and chill mmmmm warm cookies

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast