Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction: ChronicTracker will merge into Scenetorrents

BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nahan View Post
    Anyone could give you reasons why this would be preferred... But mainly because their would be more to lose than to gain.
    lack of funds/donation for running the servers ??

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Proof that you're already being lied to and everything you say on sct is censored.
    BTW, I got banned for showing you the truth. Hope someone at least appreciates honesty.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    We do Brandon, <3.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    why should they hide this ?? why cant they just sent a mass pm telling everyone that they are gona merge with CT .. !

thanks brandon ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    I said I wubbed you before you canned the other thread

Nothing has changed :]

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    i wonder what is gona happen to the 6730 CT users.. ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    so having a chronic account will get you a SCT account?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Thanks for the truth Brandon. I never particulary wanted to join SCT and now I know for a complete fact that I never will.
    Hey Now

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ok i've had enough.
    First I get censored because I bring up the fact that sct has $4,000 of donations that disappear every month.. And then get some bullshit reply about it being stored for a rainy day.. And then I get banned from their irc because kimii/lush complains to djgrrr .. So I get banned from their IRC and my posting priv's on sct removed.

You see, they're clever because they know if they disable or ban me.. the truth will be apparent. Well folks, I have plenty of evidence to prove my case.

Kimii was kind enough to send me a pm which I so kindly scerenshotted. I also took screenshots of the pages the post before and after they were censored/deleted/etc.

Anyways, as you all know sct is all about profit. They sell all sorts of things from t-shirts (which they really stress by making news posts, putting them on saile (still expensive as fuck) etc) as well as GB's, invites.. You name it. They claim the p2l was done to save the site, yet they have overwhelming support as well as plenty of ways to keep the site up other than selling warez.

So what could sct do to build upon their business.. Chronic Tracker. You see, sct needs a way to keep up with the competition, and since chronic tracker has an auto upload script, I'm assuming sct has decided to join forces with CT and share profits while benefiting both sites. Clever? Yes.

Now since sct doesn't believe in freedom of speech, here it is.

SCT makes a profit off your donations and p2l GB's. Criticize it all you want, but trust me.. If you pay enough attention it's very obvious. I noticed after I lost my posting priv's and was banned, djgrrr made a bullshit reply without allowing me to defend myself, thus making it look like i'm a liar. Anyways, screenshot says it all. Try and censor that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Fasttracker A
    Wonder what the cost of the merger was.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast