Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: swedvdr????

fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hello i just wanna know if they are opening invites or not..Being a dvd collector this is a must have for me.. Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    Please search previous threads before you post. I appreciate your inquisitiveness, but this question has been asked umpteen number of times

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Me. All me BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    And if your a dvd collector you should cough up the cash DVDR is good for watching movies but not for collecting.

end.rant

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by NisseArne View Post
    And if your a dvd collector you should cough up the cash DVDR is good for watching movies but not for collecting.

end.rant
    actually us good dvd collectors buy the dvd's, and download them so we dont have to open our copy. Retains more value that way, and is not all scratched up when its passed on to some one else. I 'backup' every disney movie I purchase, most are still in the original wrapping.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Me. All me BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Ah, most people I know that are that hardcore buy 2 of everything.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    actually us good dvd collectors buy the dvd's, and download them so we dont have to open our copy. Retains more value that way, and is not all scratched up when its passed on to some one else. I 'backup' every disney movie I purchase, most are still in the original wrapping.
    (Off topic) Nice point. I think twice before watching the Criterion Collection DVDs when I have the chance of downloading from sites like KG. But when it comes to lending a DVD to a friend, I give it away without hesitating. Something wrong with me?
    army now... //

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

end.rant
    I'm not sure of your point?
    do you sell the unopened DVD's. if so I not sure you would get much(unless you wait untill DVD become like A-tracks). for me its download the movie or buy it... not both.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

end.rant
    Who sad that hehe .The movies that i download are top quality so they can be collectable + i don't download only sometimes i buy too, But i can't go and buy every movie, can't afford it. I buy only the top movies..But dvdr copies that are available on torrent sites are top quality for sure HELL YEAH!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    is swedvdr all in Pal or do they have NTSC releases as well? I really don't care if this is in another topic, I'm asking it here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    . BT Rep: +2

end.rant
    ur one of the most stupidest persons Ive ever seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast