Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lmao Ct+sct

AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    I don't understand how SCC survives, cause uploaders obviously use donation-funded seedboxes.
    Donations go to the sole purpose of getting you, the user the best site on the net. We don't pay uploaders anything, and will never do either. They do it out of their own good will. :love:

SCC survives, because the members want it to survive, without the members we are nothing. :love:
    Good to see there're people with enough good will for everyone %) Hope they get their hands on 0sec dumps with X360 games and DVDRs.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace

SCC survives, because the members want it to survive, without the members we are nothing. :love:
    That's my personal favorite quote of the day ,Members are the main base of any tracker but unfortunately some staff on some trackers don't get that idea and they are happy with their staff positions and try to deal with members as 2nd degree ciztizens and thinking that their e-penis will be bigger but it won't really cause except that alot of members won't be liking the site and their community will be weaker by time no matter how the tracker itself is fabulous

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    I don't understand how SCC survives, cause uploaders obviously use donation-funded seedboxes.
    Donations go to the sole purpose of getting you, the user the best site on the net. We don't pay uploaders anything, and will never do either. They do it out of their own good will. :love:

TRUE DAT Same Goes For CT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234