Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from BMTV!

AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nearly all users who start a topic about being banned admit that they broke the tracker rules using the account in question. Learn to lie!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post

well,u seem u don't know history well but the Nazis won the election and ruled for quite sometime before they lose the WWII so technically you are still in the chanselor postion acting as dictators
    You can't win a fair election and be a dictator. Not that there's any decent comparison, as BMTV is a privately owned website and not a country in 1930's europe.
    If bmtv staff are "dictators" and "nazis" then what does that say about you? OMG, FST bans people and you were a mod! You're a NAZI!!!OMG!!11one!!

Maybe you should catch up on history though. It wasn't just jews the nazis killed, but also the disabled, the poor and the dissenters.
    Banning someone for breaking the rules is nothing like sending the brownshirts round to take them out.
    These guys got caught grabbing the strippers titties and are complaining about having been thrown out of the strip bar.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    1. Fine

2. It was a mistake, I was doing this silly thing of trying to help a tracker.

3. You only call Nazis Nazis...
    the only piece of shit I see in this forum thread is you...
    "2. It was a mistake, I was doing this silly thing of trying to help a tracker." in your number 2 above, you just admitted you made a fake photoshop screenshot trying to get another member banned for being a cheater. You sir, are the scum of the earth and the staff you call nazis are saints compared to you. Now why don't you go shove a retractable baton up your ass. Why the hell would ANYBODY photoshop a screenshot to try to make someone look like a cheater? If tequilavip is in fact the one who banned you, I'd like to buy him a beer for hunting down scum like you.
    amen to that

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post

well,u seem u don't know history well but the Nazis won the election and ruled for quite sometime before they lose the WWII so technically you are still in the chanselor postion acting as dictators
    Maybe you should catch up on history though. It wasn't just jews the nazis killed, but also the disabled, the poor and the dissenters.
    Banning someone for breaking the rules is nothing like sending the brownshirts round to take them out.
    These guys got caught grabbing the strippers titties and are complaining about having been thrown out of the strip bar.
    The metaphor is correct if BitmeTV staff judges people not by their actions but by the fact they are members of certain sites. But they do not, AFAIK.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post

The metaphor is correct if BitmeTV staff judges people not by their actions but by the fact they are members of certain sites. But they do not, AFAIK.
    really,where have you been? haven't u seen the former threads of BMTV staff saying clearly in irc that FST is avery bad place and if anyone get an invite from FST he will be banned and the whole invite tree

6. BitTorrent   -   #36

really,where have you been? haven't u seen the former threads of BMTV staff saying clearly in irc that FST is avery bad place and if anyone get an invite from FST he will be banned and the whole invite tree
    I guess they ban everyone who gets an invite in a public place. FST is just the best place to look for invite offers and requests.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37

I guess they ban everyone who gets an invite in a public place. FST is just the best place to look for invite offers and requests.
    come on ,u believe this bullshit ,if you know anyone from fst for example from the lougne and u chatted alot on msn and u became friends after sometime ,if they knew u were on FST they will ban you no matter what

8. BitTorrent   -   #38

come on ,u believe this bullshit ,if you know anyone from fst for example from the lougne and u chatted alot on msn and u became friends after sometime ,if they knew u were on FST they will ban you no matter what
    Evidence?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39

Evidence?
    if u know enough banned members ask them ,if you are on good terms with the BMTV staff u can ask them too in private ,if you tried to search for that in previous threads u will find it

10. BitTorrent   -   #40

Evidence?
    if u know enough banned members ask them ,if you are on good terms with the BMTV staff u can ask them too in private ,if you tried to search for that in previous threads u will find it
    Quite obviously I don't know anyone who was banned because he was a member of FST. I don't have patience to browse long threads about BitmeTV just to find that author had multiple accounts, was a trader etc either. So I'd really appreciate if you could give me some more specific directions.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast