Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN without ratios! - how does one get in??

Bunnies on Fiber!
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    Is there a way to get into FTN, if so how ?
    1. Donation and get into FTN? - if yes, whats the link?
    2. Invites - any members - do they have invite system at all?
    3. Does FTN allow trading accounts
    4. Lastly..a wish to ask GOD?

1. donate all you has 2 me (you can find me on irc) you wont get an invite but you do support a charity fund

2. yes i think there is such a hing as an invite system otherwise there would'nt be any members :3 (to get an invite donate me lots of money plz)

3. yes they do they even reward it by giving you a free ipban and acct. deletion ^^ (all included in the trading package which you can get by *again* sending me lotsa money)

4. you can try god ^^ tough i believe the hotline to heaven was killed like.. 2000 years ago? and :< the proxies to god still arent fuctioning properly

5. note that all above here is meant as cynical and that the chances for an invite to FTN depends on the trustworthyness of you, your inviter and your overall reputation :3

*goes back to browse FTN for more sweetness*

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if you could just donate to get in, then security would be as poor as any public sites, even on sct you cannot buy yourself an invite, a member must buy it to you.

good luck anyway !

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    if you could just donate to get in, then security would be as poor as any public sites, even on sct you cannot buy yourself an invite, a member must buy it to you.

good luck anyway !
    /me waits for a brandon/messiah fight..
    Been There, Done That

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    who's messiah btw?

feeling, djgrrr, unknow?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Yeah, WhoTF is this bitch - Meisgayeah3, who's been playing here in FST like a lil boy in Ritalin lately.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah3 View Post
    naaaaaaaaaah broooo PISEXY IS SUPER SEXY!

Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    wish I had ftn but thats probably never going to happen... oh well
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU CAN GET AN INVITE!!! JUST NEED TO GET ON YOUR knees and suck a few ppl... i didnt say it was gonna be easy
    This is the childish behaviour that has really disgusted me today. Both FTN high officials and SCT high officials have been at it like two b*tches in a cat fight (pardon my language). Can't you guys both see that both your sites are well beloved and for the greater good of the communities, can't we all just get the f*ck along?

One side says this, the other side has to say something else bad and visa versa, it is really childish now. I dont see the other trackers arguing like this.

This reminds of Biggie and Tupac, fussing over Faith.... what happened, both got shot the fuck up and Faith was off sucking a next man's d*ck.

Stop this non-sense please, I don't want to see my two beloved trackers falling to the wayside over non-sense.

I beg of you,

seanbee

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Forget Messiah3 he's just a sick little b*tch who has nothing else to do than putting some ugly n pointless comments here.

@seanbee
    He disgusted me very much too...if i were a mod here he would have been banned n kicked out to death.

Anyways ...discussing about the very topic of this thread...FTN without ratios is just a little bit more tolerant but all their other rules still apply. For example users must still reach 2** gb to get PU status n other such higher status. To all those trying to compare ftn n sct...this is impossible...its just different senarios...personally i like them both very much.
    But as KFlint mentioned, "if you could just donate to get in, then security would be as poor as any public sites"...Tats very correct so one should still get invited by other members in some way or another coz it all depends on ur reputation n trustworthyness in the torrent community.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    u will need to look for an invitation pm brandon he may be good to u just try ur luck
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    2. Invites - any members - do they have invite system at all?
    3. Does FTN allow trading accounts
    4. Lastly..a wish to ask GOD?
    #1 No, FTN will never to p4I like some other shit torrent sites.
    #2 Yes they do, bal**** dominates the invite thread and hes the one that hands em out
    #3 No, don't do it.
    #4 Do as you please.

Oh, nice to see you Agent47 new alias?
    eee

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Wow, yet -another- "whiny" thread made by a person who can't get into FTN, how many threads now? 90?

Seriously, if you don't know how to get into FTN, then stop trying, or make contact with ppl, make friends, chat around, and maybe, just maybe, you meet a person willing to invite you There's nothing more to it

No hard feelings here, but I'm getting kinda tired of all these threads.. Just ask your friends for an invite, if they don't have it; forget it.

-Vidde

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast