Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: brandon steppin down..

Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post
    you`re a lam3r. brandon is kewl. we`re sorry to hear that he is leaving! to be honest, i really hope he will come back. Even if he comes back or not, that should not be your buissness. He and the FTN staff can take these kind of decisions.
    why is he making it everybody's business here then you fool?

brandon and kimii leave and come back more times than i've had hot dinners

LOL, hes making it everyone business as hes TRYING to harm ScT thats clear just by reading this pointless thread. And the sheep above is joining in the bandwagon, its a joke

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    itS0v3r's Avatar No More Sorrow BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    LOL, I don't think it was a picture, he posted that himself on FTN.
    well i've seen him
    and to make u sure , there was a promise between him and girl
    if that girl posted her pics , he will

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Predictions: FBI and SCC merging. What are your thoughts?

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    We got a shady guy who runs a p2l site, that everyone knows is not respectable, and we got a guy who never censors anything, runs a respectable site, and does not believe in doing wrong, not to mention he is friendly and uttermost honest. Who do we fucking believe?
    Don't you start with p2l site naming here, because SCC is the same. Last time I checked it offered just the same bonuses to choose from if you donate. Hell, you even try to smack people in the face with donating on every single torrent detail page.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I simply believe that P2L sucks. Dispite who's right in this discussion.

Edit: 500th post!!!
    Last edited by dbmp; 09-19-2007 at 04:46 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    p2l is like paying for a s?x you get what you payed for,but it feels so much better when it's free

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Well the thing is that people unfortunately misinterpret the system like ScT or SCC have They don't charge you for downloading. Everything is free to download.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Qua View Post
    p2l is like paying for a s?x you get what you payed for,but it feels so much better when it's free
    word .

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    We got a shady guy who runs a p2l site, that everyone knows is not respectable, and we got a guy who never censors anything, runs a respectable site, and does not believe in doing wrong, not to mention he is friendly and uttermost honest. Who do we fucking believe?
    Don't you start with p2l site naming here, because SCC is the same. Last time I checked it offered just the same bonuses to choose from if you donate. Hell, you even try to smack people in the face with donating on every single torrent detail page.
    I know we are P2L and I think its wrong, but thats the way it is.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    A bit hypocritical then to talk like that, even if you don't like the system, site where you're staff (admin) at has the system implemented

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast