Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: brandon steppin down..

After reading this thread, I just realized the torrent world is run by little kids. Have fun at the kindergarten kids.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why hypocritical? He admits that is wrong,and doesn't pretende that it's okay.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    /me humps Chriz

I know you are reading, BUT I don't know you, BUT your nick sounds hot so i thought i'd hump.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    -Chriz-
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    /me humps Chriz

I know you are reading, BUT I don't know you, BUT your nick sounds hot so i thought i'd hump.
    yeah it's me. the name "Chriz" was taken for some reason. I'm just lurking...

@Brandon: I sent you a PM

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hypocritical because he's staff at a P2L site yet he's so anti-P2L. It's like having a KKK member hanging out with Martin Luther King Jr. and his group.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    No kimii, its ok for SCC to be P2L because Chalisto doesnt approve of it, although hes admin of the site. But its not ok for ScT because..... well i dunno, rules for 1, rules for others

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well at least he doesn't try to convince everyone that it's okay. Unlike some staff.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    When did ScT try to convince anyone that P2L is okay? Never. Because sadly, all of you misinterpret the system. But why would anyone bother explaining anything to any of you, since most of you don't have a clue about it anyway.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    What's up with the missing t shirt fund. Co-inky-dink?

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    It is not that easy to leave what you have been building up from scratch, Ok. It is hard enough, but what can I say, kimii is just as much "hypocrite" as I am. Going from FTN to SCT.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast