Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast

Thread: brandon steppin down..

hyatt
    All I can say is anonymity comes first, specially if you own a P2P site. You must have two seperate lifes. If you get a girlfriend and make her a sysop or vice versa a sysop your girlfriend OR do similar things and join these two lifes, there is no security.

Specially if you post your own photo on the forums, you can't blame anyone because someone WILL recognize you and you will never know who backstabbed you.

Trust is the enemy of security.

All these girlfriend stuff etc. looks like kid stuff also to me but I know you're a pure trustable person and I guess you think everybody is like you.

We FTN members appreciate your effort and hope you come back... Yet again.

2. BitTorrent   -   #162
    Trust is the enemy of security.

QFT.

3. BitTorrent   -   #163
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    u must be a right a55hole to target a 15 y.o boy!

edit: just read the chronic tracker thread and realised that brandon was actually pissing ppl off

what goes around comes around

u should keep the argument personal imo

no point publicising it??
    what u talking to me?...i was joking.......dont get sarcasm do u?

4. BitTorrent   -   #164
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thats to shity brandon was very cool man i hope that the person who was the reason of brandon steps down burns in hell
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

5. BitTorrent   -   #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    If I continue, more will be made available about me and another person that I'm not willing to allow. I CAN NOT DO IT.
    I was gonna say, screw'em and keep doing what your doing, but if its like that, then i got a lot of respect for you.

What I dont understand is though, you run one of the most respectable sites around, how do u put yourself in a position to get fk'ed like that.

That being said:

You guys are ruining the BT scene, its not about which site has the most users, or who makes the most money, or even who has P2L. It wasnt about that in the beginning and it shouldnt be now. It was about US vs THEM. Why the hell do you guys care so much about what other people are doing anyways. The way i see it is, if sites want to let 15000 users in and create a Comm where you can Pay to dl, it makes it all the more better for me and my site.

Ive seen alot of admin here, i think you guy need to get together in a IRC or some shit and get your priority's straight, make a pact, a code, something. Ive seen a lot of shit like this happen lately and Ill tell you one thing if things keep going down this road, BT will be gone before we know it.

Self destruction is a bitch
    I could not have said it any better myself.

6. BitTorrent   -   #166
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skin_e1 View Post
    Who?
    exactly
    LMFAO!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #167
    After all this we still dont no who it was...?

But Brandon I dont think you leaving FTN was a good thing to do. Fair enough i can understand how you must have felt but running away from FTN is not going to do any good.
    Last edited by _coder_; 09-19-2007 at 08:13 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #168
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    This whole chain of events is quite absurd and over dramatic.

this is what happens when money gets involved where it shouldnt be.

9. BitTorrent   -   #169
    Quote Originally Posted by skin_e1 View Post
    What's more important than taking down ScT? If you had a chance to go back in time and stop Hitler, would you do it?
    Ok, i had no intention of posting here, but now i have to!

YOU LOST!
    And the thread have to end. Now.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwins_law
    Last edited by Trashie; 09-19-2007 at 08:41 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #170
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    I don't care what anyone says but Brandon will be missed, I always thought he was a cool guy with something good and intelligent to say which is more than i can say for some others... Even though I am not in sct or ftn i will say that from what I have seen of him on fst it has always only been positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.