Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

Thread: brandon steppin down..

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Brandon, step back, walk away, take some time out, relax a little, let it all die down, kick back and do something different for a few weeks.

You may feel entirely different in time, on reflection when you can look back and smile a little.

You are angry, rightly so, and we do not do our best intentions in anger, indeed we do more harm than good when emotions are involved.

So please, take some advice and let this matter die a natural death, if it takes 12 months of solace, then so be it, you have made many friends - do not start to make many enemies, it isn't worth it.

Lets see you at your best in the not too distant future ok?
    This is probably the best post I've seen in here thus far.
    I totally agree with you and I appreciate the comment. Nothin but respect for you for adding some maturity to this thread.

btw, I just read some of the further back posts I missed and wanted to clarify a few things.
    I "know" who posted my info and the other persons info. It was not sct staff, it was not scc staff. In fact, it was no staff. I can't see scc ever becoming an issue in my future due to my close relationship with Chalisto who I respect dearly and talk to on a daily basis. This has nothing to do with the wikipedia stuff, I know who did that also but that was only the tip of the iceberg.
    Last edited by Brandon; 09-19-2007 at 11:59 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #182
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    ......brandon is stepping up again.........brandon is stepping down again......
    Sad to think I actually used to semi respect you
    You're maturity level just keeps showing it's lack of more and more every time you decide to grace us with your worthless stupidity.

I'm going to put this in real simple terms for you because I honestly feel sorry for you. Here goes, now bear with me here cuz this might be a bit difficult for you to grasp.

Leaving because of school = 80% chance i'll decide school sucks and come back.

Leaving because my sensitive info is available to the general public = 1% chance i'll come back due to the serious nature of the situation.

I know you probably think you're funny, or cool.. or whatever you feel your posts amount to. But really, you only show your lack of intelligence when you make stupid comments like that when it's obvious this is a serious issue.
    you quoted my worst joke

i thought my first post last night summed it up
    this is worse than a soap, soaps usually last an hour at the most
    you say this is a serious issue, but if i had a serious issue i would not post it in FST

there's other serious forums out there the deal with serious Bit Torrent issues which i would describe as 99% serious

seriously lmfao

theres a story called 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' it's worth a read.
    Last edited by Alien5; 09-20-2007 at 12:25 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #183
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i really started to like you man
    you seemed like a nice guy with bad temper
    anyway ,i hope it's joke cause you did many good things here in fst

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #184
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButMe View Post
    Brandon,

I'd say "Hope it works out for ya" but it seems like you have it under control as well as it can be given what's going on. So instead I'll go with "Dont be a stranger" and "Thanks for everything"
    wow huge lurker 2005 - 2007

you lurk for over 2 years then post here, wtf cares what you say? go back to what you do best.
    Chill out, you'll live longer. Who the fuck cares how many posts someone has? There are more important things in life than post counts :/ At 32 years old id have hoped you'd be mature enough not to flame people for having more interesting things to do with their lives.
    Last edited by Ratzy Rox; 09-20-2007 at 12:30 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post

wow huge lurker 2005 - 2007

you lurk for over 2 years then post here, wtf cares what you say? go back to what you do best.
    Chill out, you'll live longer. Who the fuck cares how many posts someone has? There are more important things in life than post counts :/
    yeah lurking is much more important to him/her, btw what makes you think im 32? you shouldn't believe everything you read in FST what could be more interesting than having a chat with me?
    Last edited by Alien5; 09-20-2007 at 12:38 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #186
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Brandon, step back, walk away, take some time out, relax a little, let it all die down, kick back and do something different for a few weeks.

You may feel entirely different in time, on reflection when you can look back and smile a little.

You are angry, rightly so, and we do not do our best intentions in anger, indeed we do more harm than good when emotions are involved.

So please, take some advice and let this matter die a natural death, if it takes 12 months of solace, then so be it, you have made many friends - do not start to make many enemies, it isn't worth it.

Lets see you at your best in the not too distant future ok?
    Word.

@ Brandon

Just take a little time off, chill out ... let this die in natural, and that bastard gonna get it for sure
    if not now ... then soon.

7. BitTorrent   -   #187
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    i really started to like you man
    you seemed like a nice guy with bad temper
    anyway ,i hope it's joke cause you did many good things here in fst
    You'd have a bad temper too if you're sensitive info was posted on a public forum But no, not a joke I'm afraid. Wouldn't be a very funny joke if it was.

8. BitTorrent   -   #188
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I say you should leave this here and take your issues or clarifications to irc or chat. This is basically a public forum and only draws more attention to the issue. You don't need to justify your decision and you should not have to defend yourself here.

The BT community as a whole could use a tad bit less drama. This type of crap will be the fall of BT all together.

I am actually a bit surprised with comments made by other BT staffers here. It actually puts a few pieces to the puzzle together for me. Move on and take that energy you are putting into posting this garbage and spend it on yourself or your community you represent.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

9. BitTorrent   -   #189
    ^^ those are great words, i love that word 'clarifications'

Brandon can i ask you a serious question, if you do decide to step back up, then another drama happens which makes you step down again, would you do us all a favor and not make it a news item in your super sexy site?
    Last edited by Alien5; 09-20-2007 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged sexypost

10. BitTorrent   -   #190
    ^^ those are great words, i love that word 'clarifications'

Brandon can i ask you a serious question, if you do decide to step back up, then another drama happens which makes you step down again, would you do us all a favor and not make it a news item in your super sexy site?
    I don't make these news posts unless they're serious legit things. The last times I left I didn't even make a news post, I just removed myself and stopped PM's so I could concentrate on school and not be seen as staff. Large chances are I will not be coming back though so I wouldn't even worry about it.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast