Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: brandon steppin down..

Thats real dirty, lost all respect for SCT since all this shit started, they act like children.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    it's really avery low and mean way of getting into someone by posting info on him publically ,i kinda understand how brandon feels since i have been there before and i feel sorry for him even despite that i don't agree with him on alot of occasions

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah3 View Post
    again haha what a loser right now in my paypal account i have 3 thousand euros, ill bet it all that he will beback very very soon haha another one of these LAUGH MY FUCKEN ASS OFF! first when kimii left Brandon says" DUDES IM LEAVIN BIOTCH!!! then he comes back "" LIKE I COULD LEAVE U NIGGAS!" then leaves "PERSONAL REASON BITCH! I GOT SCHOOL N SHIT! then he comes back " ooooo I WUB U ALL TOUCH MY TITTIES AND STUFF!" ... weirdo
    You should be ashamed of yourself dude.. I hope the pleasure you get from being such a dick is worth it.

What goes around comes around. Good luck.
    I just don't understand why do you even bored to anwser to those poor guys.
    Wish you a good life Brandon.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    lol. Nice. More accusations with nothing to support it. From Brandon's own mouth to me... the info included Brandon. Me. and djGrrr. Now if it were SCT, why the hell would we post info about ourselves. Im dumbfounded. Quit spreading rumors with nothing to support it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Thanks for sharing. Now we got some more bits and pieces.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    lol. Nice. More accusations with nothing to support it. From Brandon's own mouth to me... the info included Brandon. Me. and djGrrr. Now if it were SCT, why the hell would we post info about ourselves. Im dumbfounded. Quit spreading rumors with nothing to support it.
    brandon himself has posted that you kept talking about his personel life to feeling ?? you want proof ???

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    brandon himself has posted that you kept talking about his personel life to feeling ?? you want proof ???
    Go for it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    thanks kimii for making things clear

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post

Go for it.

trust me .. you are gona hate it ..

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Yes, thanks kimii for clearing up what was posted. I do believe that alot of folks thought that sct was behind it, even without seeing what was posted so it was good of you to come in and explain. This whole thing stinks, none of this should be published and its pretty pathetic that someone stooped that low no matter what the reasoning behind it! This is beyond crazy now.

Regards

DoH
    Last edited by DohMein; 09-19-2007 at 01:50 PM.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast