Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: brandon steppin down..

V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    good luck man
    don't be missed,try to be a round here as you always do
    -V

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Hopefully all people kissing up to brandon here just to get an FTN invite will now stop.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Poster
    OHNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneoneeleven

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Drama Queen

Na, Brandon is a good at what he's doing.. I'm sure he will be back soon, as always

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Nestea's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Good luck buddy.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    TheDude's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by fstemon View Post
    Hopefully all people kissing up to brandon here just to get an FTN invite will now stop.
    LOL

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    You guys are just mean, someone posted his private details - and all you do is laugh. This is a big deal for someone in his place, just put yourself in his spot.

What would YOU do if your details were leaked, and you were the owner of a very decent site? Wouldn't you be a tad bit afraid, just a little? It is not only fun and games, but Brandon did do the right thing, ScT staff have always been weird, but this beats everything... They were at a point where they could not do anything but hit below the belt, and they did it - as the cowards they are. Of course, because of this the merger will probably not go through, now that everyone knows, whats the point? Why not make Brandon look stupid by not making this merge? Why don't we post his details? YES WHY NOT, BRILLIANT IDEA.

It was fucking stupid, and yes, Brandon SHOULD take some time off. I really hope not many people got his details.

It would hurt to see such a good man go, because of the childishness from the ScT lame side.

Don't worry they aren't the only ones who know how to fight dirty, I won't let someone who I consider a friend, get stepped on like this. It is outrageous.

I would appreciate any information about the leaking, cause I intend to find the person who did this.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    You guys are just mean, someone posted his private details - and all you do is laugh. This is a big deal for someone in his place, just put yourself in his spot.
    It would hurt to see such a good man go, because of the childishness from the ScT lame side.
    i'm not aware of any personal details that were leaked unless it's about that gf bull, and i don't find that worth fussing about.
    anyway, some of the sct staff do keep behaving like spoiled brats
    Last edited by optimus_prime; 09-19-2007 at 11:53 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    His personal details, such as name address etc i think...

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Tiffany's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +1
    Someone PM me the leaked info...

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast