Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: brandon steppin down..

ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    You guys are just mean, someone posted his private details - and all you do is laugh. This is a big deal for someone in his place, just put yourself in his spot.

What would YOU do if your details were leaked, and you were the owner of a very decent site? Wouldn't you be a tad bit afraid, just a little? It is not only fun and games, but Brandon did do the right thing, ScT staff have always been weird, but this beats everything... They were at a point where they could not do anything but hit below the belt, and they did it - as the cowards they are. Of course, because of this the merger will probably not go through, now that everyone knows, whats the point? Why not make Brandon look stupid by not making this merge? Why don't we post his details? YES WHY NOT, BRILLIANT IDEA.

It was fucking stupid, and yes, Brandon SHOULD take some time off. I really hope not many people got his details.

It would hurt to see such a good man go, because of the childishness from the ScT lame side.

Don't worry they aren't the only ones who know how to fight dirty, I won't let someone who I consider a friend, get stepped on like this. It is outrageous.

I would appreciate any information about the leaking, cause I intend to find the person who did this.

your 100% right! posts of any personal info is just wrong! any1 remember scn? doesnt seem that way. ive read all the comments in this thread and im surprised @ some of the replies. put youself in brandon's shoes, would you like ur personal info posted on the net? ask pf if he liked it, im sure he didnt like you yourselfs wouldnt! i for one will never and i mean never use my sct acct again!! DDOS SCT!

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The first time I got in a torrent site I had a huge respect for sysops, admins, ... But after all they just aren't more then a bunch of Kids What a shame
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    WTH are you guys on. I never told Feeling any personal information about Brandon. Just because Brandon claims I did makes it true?????? He's telling everyone SCT is posting his personal info on wiki............. (when that info included me and djGrrr).. So that's true as well??????? Why would SCT post info of ourselves. Please enlighten me on that.
    Pretty typical of you to call me a liar. Anyways, this has nothing to do about the wiki. You see I didn't want to mention yours being posted for your own safety in hopes that people wouldn't go looking. I did shell out another large bribe to at least get some of it removed because I couldn't allow something like that to be available. Shows how much of an asshole I am huh. Anyways I'm sure some people have already seen it b4 I could do anything and now have your IP, home address, and phone number along with a series of pictures u posted online in ur facebook.

btw blackbird, ill be sending sct as well as other sites all your info to ensure you never step foot into the torrent community again. Im debating plastering it on this thread. I probably will.

oh and just to clarify for kimii. i never said it was her or dj who did it. i said it might have been, but i know who it was and it wasnt an sct staff member.
    Last edited by Brandon; 09-20-2007 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    What the fuck......

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i'd rather read some books before reading all this shit, and i hate books
    you can blow me...

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    The fucking saga continues, I am tired of this.

I will not read another word in this thread.

I hope all involved will come to their senses soon. This is ridiculous

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

SCT staff is nothing but SCN staff with $$$...

Just imagine if they go broke.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    How retarded can you people be? Especially those of you who have no fucking clue what this whole thing is/was about. Don't post at all, if you're not gonna write something that is actually supported with some arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I wouldn't doubt you and ur supposid boyfriend darrell aka djgrrr were laughing about that on the phone last night when I tried to tell you your personal info was posted as well as mine.
    Do I see some jealousy here? If you two broke up, get over it. Don't try to make it look like you're the poor victim here and blame it all on everyone else

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    How retarded can you people be? Especially those of you who have no fucking clue what this whole thing is/was about. Don't post at all, if you're not gonna write something that is actually supported with some arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I wouldn't doubt you and ur supposid boyfriend darrell aka djgrrr were laughing about that on the phone last night when I tried to tell you your personal info was posted as well as mine.
    Do I see some jealousy here? If you two broke up, get over it. Don't try to make it look like you're the poor victim here and blame it all on everyone else
    why dont you take your own advice

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    God gawd i lol'so hard at this, this is better than the other thread, another 9 pages of bullshit. More allegations and rumours, kimii has asked for proff 2 or 3 times and yet nothing has appeared, just makes me lol even harder.
    AND you muppets are joining in ScT this ScT that without a shread of proof, what a bunch of sheep...LMAO

I will post later, i am off to start a thread about the merger of torrentspy and torrentbytes, i have proof, yes i do, you just wait n see......... or at least i say i will but never post it and you fools will just join in as usual...

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast