Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Pc Vs Mac

  1. #1
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Tj.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    254
    can someone help me with my hw i have to compare both pc and mac.


    thanks for any help.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Knowledge is Power
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    648
    The difference is that pc has two letters, and mac has three...

    Also that mac has 1 vowel while pc none.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Tj.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    254
    that helps



  4. Lounge   -   #4
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Posts
    3,103
    Originally posted by Nimdock@7 July 2003 - 18:25
    The difference is that pc has two letters, and mac has three...

    Also that mac has 1 vowel while pc none.
    Great Nimdock...thanks a bunch

    the guy posted this in Hardwareworld and I gave him pretty much the same answer and as he needs a quick decent answer so I suggested posting somewhere a little busier like here, now he&#39;s gonna flame me.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,259
    If you don&#39;t want compatibility nightmares go for a PC. If you wish to ever upgrade, then go for a PC. If you want to own the worst thing on the Earth, go for a Mac.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Tj.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    254
    i just need to compare them to make an essay, i have used mac one time and didn&#39;t like that&#39;s why i have pc, i don&#39;t know what to say about mac

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by Amarjit@7 July 2003 - 18:29
    If you don&#39;t want compatibility nightmares go for a PC. If you wish to ever upgrade, then go for a PC. If you want to own the worst thing on the Earth, go for a Mac.
    What a balanced and well-considered evaluation

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    I have a couple macs lying around here somewhere, they&#39;re superb for art and music stuff. That&#39;s all I use them for but they do the job. Pc&#39;s on the other hand are a lot more universal hence I use it for more general purposes such as this.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@7 July 2003 - 18:39
    I have a couple macs lying around here somewhere, they&#39;re superb for art and music stuff. That&#39;s all I use them for but they do the job. Pc&#39;s on the other hand are a lot more universal hence I use it for more general purposes such as this.
    What a balanced and well-considered evaluation


    (Not being sarcastic this time)

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Originally posted by Lamsey+7 July 2003 - 12:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 7 July 2003 - 12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Amarjit@7 July 2003 - 18:29
    If you don&#39;t want compatibility nightmares go for a PC. If you wish to ever upgrade, then go for a PC. If you want to own the worst thing on the Earth, go for a Mac.
    What a balanced and well-considered evaluation [/b][/quote]
    Liam, would you help the poor guy?
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •