Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned from Oink for no reason!!

Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i told u guys, even irc says ip in banned range, i had problems with my isp earlier too, i think i need to talk to a staff member of Oink here, plz can someone hook me up with an Oink staff member, i dont know anyone here as i am a newbee here @FST
    :-(

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    There is an other thing! about an hour ago I think I saw you posting your OiNK account as a proof!!!

Those ****** are looking for an excuse to disable the whole world!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    that wasnt oink proof, it was oink stylesheet in music-vid!!!! buddy

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by skin_e1 View Post
    That BITCH kimii did it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    that wasnt oink proof, it was oink stylesheet in music-vid!!!! buddy
    I C
    Last edited by spark; 09-19-2007 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    plz someone help, im literally begging to get my account back!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    it was deleted 7 times already for being a transcode, before you uploaded it. there's a warning on the upload page telling you that torrent is a transcode. you uploaded it anyway and ignored all the warnings. you deserve to lose your account for not following the rules or the warnings.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by extinguisher View Post
    it was deleted 7 times already for being a transcode, before you uploaded it. there's a warning on the upload page telling you that torrent is a transcode. you uploaded it anyway and ignored all the warnings. you deserve to lose your account for not following the rules or the warnings.
    Yeah I wish they would be even more strict in dealing with people who can't follow the rules.

I say ban everyone ripping with EAC and using 0 offset too
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by extinguisher View Post
    Ps guys, im sorry if i had done anythin wrong, i downloaded from a good tracker and thought of uploading @Oink,i saw this release in some good mp3 trackers also, that is why i uploaded it, i didnt know it was a transcode

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Unlucky m8.. Don't mean to sound harsh but if you read the rules correctly then you would not of put yourself in this position, Personally I think you won't get that account back, Maybe you should consider changing your ip and starting again.
    Rent this space

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    On the plus side, you can save some bandwidth for imageshack by taking the "oink.cd user" part out of your signature now. Should save about 5 kb per page view.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast