Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: utorrent tricks

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    got this off another site never new you could do this
    Guess most of you already know this, but i just thought i'd share it anyway for those who dont. I came across 2 nifty eggs on my (and everyones) favorite client, utorrent.

Looking for something to do while you're downloading some files on utorrent? well, they already thought of it! click on Help->About uTorrent and hit T on your keyboard! it aint Bioshock, but remember the app IS just 600kb...

If you're the musical type, they thought of that too. click on Help->About uTorrent again and this time click the green u (the symbol). make sure the speakers are on. ok,ok, it ain't Frank Sinatra either, but how cool is that?

Btw, these easter eggs work on version 1.7.4 (the one i'm using), not sure if they're carried across all versions. for those of you who know of more, share them! thx w31n3r for this trick i stole the post from him hope he doesnt mind
    Last edited by weenden; 09-19-2007 at 10:10 PM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Interesting Working on 1.6.1. btw.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Sweet

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i thought so too
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Just to let you know, these 'eggs' have been around for ages... well over a year at least.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    are there any others
    2. Custody; care.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    That sound is called a Deep Note it was invented by THX, it's a pretty cool sound, you can check its description at Wikipedia.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Tetris

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    Tetris
    If there's anybody left on the planet who doesn't know this one:

Help -> About utorrent -> Ctrl-T

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    During the sound it needs to jump in and say "Utorrent.... it really whips the lamma's ass!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast