Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For J2k4

Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@8 July 2003 - 02:16
    Yes, which bird symbolizes freedom better?

or

I think if we had used the turkey to symbolize the US, the world would have thought we stood for "Delicious!" (though sometimes a little dry)
    But Hobbes
    Chicken is more delicious than turkey.
    And there's only one thing we think about that.
    Hardly an image for a great nation.

neither is the ass.
    At least he will be replaced.

Neil

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Neil__@9 July 2003 - 09:16
    neither is the ass.

Neil
    Don't you mean the "elephant", Neil?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster
    You probably might have guessed that I have seen many bald eagles (it so happens there are MANY in the area I live), and, apart from the fact my country has chosen the bald eagle as it's symbol, I must say it's appearance is nothing short of majestic, in all cases such as I have seen.

I'd bet you'd never have guessed that I have been attacked (on two occasions, no less) by wild turkeys-no lie.

While I don't discount the distaste and disgust one might feel watching the bald eagle steal food from a physically inferior bird, I must also say that when I fantasize about, say, Catherine Zeta-Jones, I don't trouble myself to imagine her wiping her ass.

Just the same, though, now, I can hear old Ben's voice, echoing down the centuries:
    Love that retort.

must also say that when I fantasize about, say, Catherine Zeta-Jones, I don't trouble myself to imagine her wiping her ass.
    ...especially that one.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+9 July 2003 - 15:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 9 July 2003 - 15:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neil__@9 July 2003 - 09:16
    neither is the ass.

Neil
    Don&#39;t you mean the "elephant", Neil? [/b][/quote]
    LOL

He&#39;s your president
    I go with you&#39;re greater experience.

Neil

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by clintonesque@9 July 2003 - 10:07
    Love that retort.

must also say that when I fantasize about, say, Catherine Zeta-Jones, I don&#39;t trouble myself to imagine her wiping her ass.
    ...especially that one.
    I hereby note the irony of someone like myself receiving a compliment from someone named "Clintonesque"- ya gotta love that&#33;

Thank you.

"Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12