Thread: Archos Mp3 Player

Poster
    Im not sure if this should go under software or hardware world so here it is...
    i have been trying to install Rockbox firmware on my archos jukebox recorder 20 and i can not do it. I read their suggestions, they didnt seem to help..i have windows xp please help...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    If your FM recorder doesn't update with the Rockbox firmware, there is no problem. The Rockbox firmware was written for the AJB Studios & Recorders, not for the FM unit. At the moment there is no Rockbox for the FM recorder. (There *might* not ever be one, it depends on what the Rockbox team decide.)
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Champ@4 July 2003 - 20:29
    Im not sure if this should go under software or hardware world so here it is...
    i have been trying to install Rockbox firmware on my archos jukebox recorder 20 and i can not do it. I read their suggestions, they didnt seem to help..i have windows xp please help...
    av got the same mp3 playa. wots the rockbox 4? the only thing i use is the avi converter (the version i dl tho, not the 1 that came with it). also do u have the problem of ur comp crashin wen u try 2 copy too much?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    also how much did u pay 4 urs?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i got the media jukebox with the screen, its ausome, i want the one with the bigger screen tho

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    i want 1 that goes louder!