Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Man this month has been like Christmas to me.

  1. #1
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    I went on a shopping spree for myself this entire month. Got myself some nice stuff. Just take a look.

    I bought a nice new 40" Sony Bravia LCD HDTV. The V2500. The brand new price was $1,600. I bought an open box one (it was not used, it was the display model on the wall at Circuit City). The open box price was $1,400. I got it for $825 bucks because I work there and a manager "hooked me up." It's practically brand spanking new, not customer used. I got it with a 3 year warrenty, plus tax and everything for $1,000.

    My new TV!


    Watching Meet The Robinsons, a burned DVDR, upscaled to 1080p with my PS3.


    I haven't even tried any Blu-Ray movies yet.


    Bought me a brand new 60gb PS3.


    My VCR/DVD combo and PS3.


    My Wii, I never play the damn thing. =/


    Woot, even the TV stand is brand new.


    Another blurry photo thanks to shaky hands.


    It's soooo shiny!


    1080p really does look nice.


    Futurama rules!! Whoops, left the flash on.


    Flash off... again, shaky hands. =(



    I also ordered a new skateboard. I'm learning to skate. =)


    My brand new skateboard arrived.


    Soooo shiny!










    Been practicing for 2 days now... I wonder how long until I fall down lol.


    I bought some other stuff too, but that's all that nice stuff.

    Questions, comments, feel free to post.

    EDIT: Wow the image resize makes them look like crap. Oh well.

    EDIT 2: Let's make this like the "Show off your stuff!" thread at PSPupdates.com. If you have some nice stuff, show it off here! Got a pimped out Xbox 360? A badass PC? A nice new 60" TV mounted on your wall? A collection of swords or guns? Post it here, I wanna see it!
    Last edited by Rip The Jacker; 09-20-2007 at 09:16 AM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    You say it's like Christmas, but your house doesn't appear very festive

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    You say it's like Christmas, but your house doesn't appear very festive
    I can take pictures of my Christmas tree if you'd like, it's on the other side of the living room.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    ... and that's not a stocking hanging up on your fireplace, it's a plastic bag full of sex toys

    What sort of fucked up version of Christmas are you peddling here

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    ... and that's not a stocking hanging up on your fireplace, it's a plastic bag full of sex toys

    What sort of fucked up version of Christmas are you peddling here
    The fucked up version with Wiimotes, Nunchucks, and sex toys hanging up on my fireplace, who wants to know? :p

    Although I can't seem to figure out why that teddy bear in a plastic bag is there. =/

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Each time someone posts a pic, the peripheral items in the photograph get commented on more than the focal point of the pic.

    True story.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Ooh, how long you been a forum star, RTJ?

    Did you get sacked like VB1234 or did you quit like Mourinho.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Each time someone posts a pic, the peripheral items in the photograph get commented on more than the focal point of the pic.

    True story.
    FACT.
    Damn Barbarossa.

    Uh. I kind of stopped doing mod work several months ago. I just sort of stopped being active. I recently asked to be moved to Forum Star because it makes sense, God knows I would only log on once a month.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Each time someone posts a pic, the peripheral items in the photograph get commented on more than the focal point of the pic.

    True story.
    FACT.
    Damn Barbarossa.

    Uh. I kind of stopped doing mod work several months ago. I just sort of stopped being active. I recently asked to be moved to Forum Star because it makes sense, God knows I would only log on once a month.
    Ahh, that sounds fair enough. It's a shame when mods hang on until they're pushed. VB was an embarrassment for several months until tesco finally sacked him.

    Nice telly, btw. I recently got one around that size and have grand plans to hang it on the wall ... seems like a lot of effort mind. The missus wants me to hide the wires behind the plaster or something.
    After four months, it's still on the stand
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker View Post
    FACT.
    Damn Barbarossa.

    Uh. I kind of stopped doing mod work several months ago. I just sort of stopped being active. I recently asked to be moved to Forum Star because it makes sense, God knows I would only log on once a month.
    Ahh, that sounds fair enough. It's a shame when mods hang on until they're pushed. VB was an embarrassment for several months until tesco finally sacked him.

    Nice telly, btw. I recently got one around that size and have grand plans to hang it on the wall ... seems like a lot of effort mind. The missus wants me to hide the wires behind the plaster or something.
    After four months, it's still on the stand
    Thanks! I really wanted to mount mine on the wall above the fireplace, but the damn thing is too high. I've seen some really nice work done when putting TV's up on walls. Especially if you can hide the wires somehow, makes the wall look really clean and great. You can drill holes inside the wall for the cables, I just have no idea how'd you get them around. It's just expensive and time consuming in general.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •