Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Eyesbrow

Originally posted by Bender@7 July 2003 - 14:21
    So... why do you have two eyes then?

And: Wouldn't be a better suited girlfriend for you?
    ahahah lol

and its definitely

UNIBROW

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Here is a photo when he had TWO eyebrows.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Spindulik@8 July 2003 - 07:45
    Here is a photo when he had TWO eyebrows.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    don't feel bad Lamsey I have thick hairs that grow from the area of my adam's apple that I have to pluck or the get long... wee mouse love her big brow man

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Liam, may I say.....that is a fine brow you have there. My aunt Gilda, who was born in Hungary, used to tell me the story of how all the women in her neighborhood were always swooning over her future husband because it was considered a sign of intelligence to have brow hair that was not separated. The belief was; if a man was unfortunate enough to have been born with a gap in his brow, his wits would slowly leak out of said gap and over time become an incompetent fool. Sadly, that physical trait was not passed on to me but I have compensated for the meager growth above my eyes, since I was a young boy, by concentrating extremely hard during even the smallest of tasks. Over the years, this practice has permanently furrowed my forehead to the point where the giant knot that has formed offers the illusion of a gapless brow and I am confident that all women everywhere must use unimaginable self-control to keep from falling at my feet. Unibrows of the world.............I say; if you got it, flaunt it !!

6. Lounge   -   #36
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Let's have a poll on this matter.
    Lamsey be a sport and make one for those for the unibrow,
    and those who would like to place a razor or wax in shared folder
    for u to dl

Peace brotherdobie

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    im arab myself and i take care of mine make sure it dont grow in and damn u do look like a terrorist lmfao

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@8 July 2003 - 03:29
    I would like to step forward and apologize if i offended you when i mentioned it. It was not meant in meanness, in fact it was full of love! i really must take some sensitivity classes as i even refer to a one armed friendly as being handy.
    No offence taken.

As I said, I don't care enough about how I look to do something about it, but it does irk me when every man and his dog feels they have to comment on it.
    No individual comment annoys me; rather it is the inundation of comments which bug me. The reason I created this topic was to let people discuss it sensibly(ish) without it popping up everywhere else in the board - isaw it coming up in about 4 different areas of the board when I made the change.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Lamsey+8 July 2003 - 04:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 8 July 2003 - 04:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot@8 July 2003 - 03:29
    I would like to step forward and apologize if i offended you when i mentioned it. It was not meant in meanness, in fact it was full of love&#33; i really must take some sensitivity classes as i even refer to a one armed friendly as being handy.
    No offence taken.

As I said, I don&#39;t care enough about how I look to do something about it, but it does irk me when every man and his dog feels they have to comment on it.
    No individual comment annoys me; rather it is the inundation of comments which bug me. The reason I created this topic was to let people discuss it sensibly(ish) without it popping up everywhere else in the board - isaw it coming up in about 4 different areas of the board when I made the change. [/b][/quote]
    Lamsey it&#39;s all in fun.........but can we have the poll?
    be a sport

Peace brotherdoobie B)

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@8 July 2003 - 02:46

As I said, I don&#39;t care enough about how I look to do something about it, but it does irk me when every man and his dog feels they have to comment on it.
    For the record L, my dog thinks you&#39;re the bee&#39;s knees.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast