Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My Eyesbrow

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by Riddler+8 July 2003 - 10:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riddler @ 8 July 2003 - 10:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@8 July 2003 - 02:46

As I said, I don&#39;t care enough about how I look to do something about it, but it does irk me when every man and his dog feels they have to comment on it.
    For the record L, my dog thinks you&#39;re the bee&#39;s knees. [/b][/quote]
    I once tried to say something was "the bees knees " and "the dogs bollocks".i accidently said "oh that&#39;s the bee&#39;s bollocks......."

:">

2. Lounge   -   #42
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    For the record, Lamsey&#39;s reference (eyesbrow) should be given deferrence; it is technically as correct, perhaps more so, than "unibrow", and, after all, it is his. I would also like to note the inclusion of the sibilant "S" in Lamsey&#39;s version adds immeasurably to the pleasure of it&#39;s pronunciation.

I applaud this expression of uniqueness, typical of what we have come to expect of him.

Do what you will, Liam-however, in the unlikely event we ever stumble over one another in a pub, I would appreciate your leaving it as is for purposes of recognition.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I still think it&#39;s monobrow like

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #44
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i have conjoined eyebrows - i pluck it subconsiously whenever i&#39;m nervous or bored

i tells ya it looks pretty dumb after a good session because one &#39;brow ends up longer than the other
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Heaps of people have a unibrow...except some people get rid of it...

least you ain&#39;t as hairy as robin williams...the man is one of the greats but my god he is hairy...

and i pluck mine when it comes back...it hasn&#39;t for a while though...

6. Lounge   -   #46
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    omg whats with the plucking.

if he says hes fine with it hes fine with it

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i get bored easily...no wonder im on here a bit...

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    I read somewhere that men should pluck (or remove) the eyebrow hairs between the eyebrows, prior to applying for a job.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Has no one seen a company of wolves?? "Never trust a man whos eyebrows(unibrow unobrow ) meet"

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Poster
    Originally posted by mutterings@8 July 2003 - 08:55
    Has no one seen a company of wolves?? "Never trust a man whos eyebrows(unibrow unobrow ) meet"
    Is your AVATAR "safe sex"?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast