Thread: Anyone Saving Halo 3 to HD or Mem Card?

I know that there is a lot of talk about saving to the Hard Drive while playing Halo 3, and Im sure there is no real answer to this question until 9/25. I am wanting to take a poll to see who is actually saving achievements and progress on the HD or mem card instead in fear of some sort of ban?

I made the mistake of playing for about 3 hours, and then having to plug my HD on while it was on pause to save, and it reset my game! OUCH!

So now I have to start all over.

How are you saving your games, or are you?

2. Games   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by frankfooter26 View Post
    I know that there is a lot of talk about saving to the Hard Drive while playing Halo 3, and Im sure there is no real answer to this question until 9/25. I am wanting to take a poll to see who is actually saving achievements and progress on the HD or mem card instead in fear of some sort of ban?

I made the mistake of playing for about 3 hours, and then having to plug my HD on while it was on pause to save, and it reset my game! OUCH!

So now I have to start all over.

How are you saving your games, or are you?
    lol, never had a problem with saving games to HD before they were released. Even played Crackdown on Live (and beat it) before it was released.

Think I read somewhere that MS isnt going to be banning people for playing early. Playing early doesnt mean you have a pirated copy of the game. Could be a game reviewer or even have gotten it from a store that slipped up and started selling it early.

Dont see them banning anyone for playing it a few days early
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.