Thread: VlC Media Player sync fix

metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Does anyone remember how you sync fix an xvid with vlc player? I don't remember how?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    1. Go to preferences
    2. Select Audio from the list, actually I think it is selected by default
    3. Click the advanced checkbox in the lower lefthand corner
    4. Enter the miliseconds you want to "desync" the audio in the box to your right - it's entitled Audio desynchronization compensation - if you want the sound to come before the picture is it originally put a minus in front of the number...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    1. Go to preferences
    4. Enter the miliseconds you want to "desync" the audio in the box to your right - it's entitled Audio desynchronization compensation - if you want the sound to come before the picture is it originally put a minus in front of the number...
    Thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Thanx BB...
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    EyeHunter's Avatar Sir. Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    1. Go to preferences
    Thanks a lot ma8