Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: This things for an ScT invite

game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

I feel like some didn't trust me because of rep.. so I added something in the first post..
    that was the explanation of the rep.. maybe I do not want to elaborate.. but it is true..

by the way.. sorry for this things

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by snap3r View Post
    there is a easier way to get into ScT > if you have 30 euros you can buy an invite and problem solved
    +1
    sct members pay to get invite, why you want it fo free :p

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snap3r View Post
    there is a easier way to get into ScT > if you have 30 euros you can buy an invite and problem solved
    +1
    sct members pay to get invite, why you want it fo free :p
    yes, I may seem like.. I don't want to give up..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Keep trying, you'll get it. The only reason one might not invite you is because you already have FTN.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Keep trying, you'll get it. The only reason one might not invite you is because you already have FTN.
    Hi thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    i got both and i use them pretty equally

for sure, when i want to be sure to get something at max speed i get it from sct

but ftn generally has better pretimes and i enjoy the community
    Quote Originally Posted by bwaduk View Post
    ive got both & TL, i'd stick with FTN imho, screw ScT, not as much content but more fun ppl on the irc & forums

Quote Originally Posted by Nestea View Post
    You need them both. FTN is a very good community , it has good pre-times, speed etc.
    But ScT has more peers and better speeds. I also think that ScT's pre-times are faster.
    And IMO , you need them both.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah, I don't have FTN to compare it to but on ScT I always max out my connection.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Mello23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    man i see u r making a propaganda i wish u get the invite but i think nothing is of that ease

u should work for it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Paying for an invite kind of defeats the purpose of the never pay for file sharing that we see in the upper right hand corner.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You boast about having FTN, so no-one is going to just turn up and give you an ScT donated invite for free, you just don't need it.

Work hard on your FTN, get yourself an invite, put it to good use and then 2 people will benefit rather than just the one being greedy.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You boast about having FTN, so no-one is going to just turn up and give you an ScT donated invite for free, you just don't need it.

Work hard on your FTN, get yourself an invite, put it to good use and then 2 people will benefit rather than just the one being greedy.
    oh.. sorry.. I must have been a very bad person for you.. but by the way, thanks for the reply in this thread.. i still salute and respect you SgtMajor.. but I don't want to give up.. "n-e-v-e-r.. never quit sir!" I've said it many times in a platoon but like I've always been saying.. you're always a good person to me
    Last edited by game1283; 09-30-2007 at 02:12 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast