Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: This things for an ScT invite

LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    this thread is absolutely sick... You're talking about your last wish...and it's to get into a torrent tracker??? Honestly that disgusts me. Get a life. I don't have any "high level" torrent trackers and you don't see me begging all over the place to get them. If I had a last wish it wouldn't b a torrent tracker. It would be for something I could touch fell or at least see the effect of, honestly what will you accomplish by getting ScT, you will be able to steal more and faster. You my friend are a scoundrel
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    this thread is absolutely sick... You're talking about your last wish...and it's to get into a torrent tracker??? Honestly that disgusts me. Get a life. I don't have any "high level" torrent trackers and you don't see me begging all over the place to get them. If I had a last wish it wouldn't b a torrent tracker. It would be for something I could touch fell or at least see the effect of, honestly what will you accomplish by getting ScT, you will be able to steal more and faster. You my friend are a scoundrel
    My friend I am talking about last wished tracker..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    it is still sad how you would write all that just to increase the size of you're ePenis
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54

Arrow

it is still sad how you would write all that just to increase the size of you're ePenis
    Brother we have different views in life.. I respect you if that is what you think..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by game1283
    My friend I am talking about last wished tracker
    You have an FT.N account, be thankful for what you have and stop being so greedy. Just get your material there.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by game1283
    My friend I am talking about last wished tracker
    You have an FT.N account, be thankful for what you have and stop being so greedy. Just get your material there.
    From what I've heard you can get it all on SCC and TL you won't find anything different on ScT than any other 0-day tracker except for the packs

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post

From what I've heard you can get it all on SCC and TL you won't find anything different on ScT than any other 0-day tracker except for the packs
    Friend.. as I have said.. I don't need it.. I just like to be part of it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by nihility View Post
    game, why do you want sct when if i can remember correctly you have a really bad internet connection.
    unlike ftn, sct has a ratio system and its pretty hard to seed there because of all the swedes and such with fast internet.

i dont think youd survive
    I was thinking exactly the same thing, because I remember him posting the speedtest.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    taking into account with your FT.n seeding time and also your ratio( ratio update on ftn = no DL/UL juust BUFFER) and seeing your buffer i feel you will just get sucked in and lose your ratio on ftn/sct as you in my opinion are struggling on ft.n and have a comp on 24/7 and will not handle sct+ftn

in my opinion get torrentleech!
    you can get fast torrents from ftn and you can get older torrents etc from TL and TL is piss easy to seed/leech etc in

remember sct is hard to seed unless you are fast and also you can struggle!

however....your seeding rules are wrong.

you have 20+ torrents active at the one point which is wrong

taking this into account with your ftn buffer i have rejected an invite for u (i already babysit too many of my invitees and dont want another)

but take one piece of advice, grab a movie or something but grab only a few or even one rar file and seed it!

more effective than what you are doing!

good luck searching but "treasure" your ft.n or risk losing it

brandon aint here to cover your ass anymore and as far as im concerned - become more active on ft.n and you will instantly get it after a while...

also seeing as FT.n and sct dont get along i dont think the ftn mods will like you going for a rival!

good luck trading (searching is also trading imo)

@LAPISTOLA - BACK off the kid. he got one wish and wanted another. everyone starts somewhere and although some people have big dreams...some do come true! and not all people are bad people!

i think he should just become more active in ft.n and even in their irc and he will get sct from a friend other than a trading forum!
    Last edited by tintin123; 09-30-2007 at 04:26 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Staff might not like each other, but I've seen plenty of users here with both sites userbars in their signatures so I don't think staff really cares who you are a member of.

I mean who are they, BMTV?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast