Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This things for an ScT invite

game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

This is what I can only give for an ScT invite...

I am really afraid.. but I have to do this.. although I do not know what may happen, well I decided to do this
    so that I will not say after several years.. that I did not try.. I'm doing this against all odds. Goodness is easier to recognize than to define; only greatest novelists can portray good people. Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.

First of all of these. I do not trade. But you can find a rep in me saying "Trusted Trader" - we did not trade, the rep was from a friend, maybe just to show 'trust' to me
    that was the explanation of the rep.. maybe I do not want to elaborate.. but it is true..

Courage may be taught as a child is taught to speak. So even though I know I would receive some flammings here, some users saying some things.. I still decided to pursue..

Ambition is my vice, but it may be the father of virtue sometimes. A man without ambition is like for me a woman without beauty.

The picture above just describes how I fell about getting the site.. I have said too many things about ScT lately, especially in some PMs to some great users..

yes.. let's say If you don't buy a ticket, you can't win the raffle. so I tried this way to get into the site. This being of mine, whatever it really is, consists of a little flesh, a little breath and the ruling reason. Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.

I hope for this to become part of the site, for some reasons.. this site is my last dream.. In a way I don't understand.. It feels like it completes my torrent world. It gives the last thing I desired. and I think I will love the fun of getting into it..

I know how hard it is to get into this, but I will try to do all things I can possibly do, I chose to be like this, even if some call me beggar, I don't want to trade my way into the site.. This is all I can do, that's what I have to face.. This is the chance I have got to take.

I may have find myself really searching for the feeling of being into the site.. maybe the fun in their IRC as some have said.. I know the site has more to do than a fun chat channel but as I can't figure out, I really aspire for it.

We are part of different cultures, from different part of the world, and It's so good to know that we are part of this forum being a friend to everyone. We go different directions in our life, I hope we touch someone else's life in our quest, in our adventure. We seek, we try to find who we really are, what we really desire, and at times, who we will really gonna be. Times are we grant a gift and give it to someone who will be really delightful for it.. but after some time we need to leave this world for some reasons we can't understand yet..

We search for our dreams.. we pursue it.. Sometimes we fail, we fall shortly.. then we give up, but who may just know, maybe we're almost there in that time, if we only didn't give it all up.

I'm hoping for a free ScT invite, it is my last dream in my torrent quest, it makes me feel like I am with a stable house and need not to worry for anything, it comforts me.. it is my last request.. Hopes are but the dreams of those who wake. I live on hope and I think maybe some also who come into this world.

I wish, at the end, we all have fulfilled hearts and hopes.. I hope all the best for us

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    all this is for the best in the best of all possible words.

Thank you for reading..

May I request? If there will be negative comments you want to post in this thread, please just PM it to me, I hope for the best in this thread.. thank you..
    Last edited by game1283; 09-28-2007 at 10:48 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    i dont get it, but very nicely written

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well said!!!
    :-), i myself i'm trying to get a free ScT invite!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Mate, I'm afraid I've just diagnosed a Collecting disease in here. You are a relatively good writer and you got your FTN, which was your last wish. Why don't you just stick to it? You'll get most of the things off the FTN and you don't really need ScT (> *).

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Yes.. I know you may call me a collector.. but it just makes me complete if I would have ScT.. It's my last one..

I know you would open about the FTN thread.. But I did this because I still hope for the ScT.. it is just the last I want to have..

Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Mate, I'm afraid I've just diagnosed a Collecting disease in here. You are a relatively good writer and you got your FTN, which was your last wish. Why don't you just stick to it? You'll get most of the things off the FTN and you don't really need ScT (> *).

and I didn't said it was my last wish in the first post, because I know I long for ScT also.. If I had said it was my last wish in other posts.. it may be due to emotion burst.. but I didn't say it in the first post.. but now, this is my last wish..

I'm really sorry guys.. I know I can't stop you from thinking that I'm a collector.. but honestly.. this is really the last one I want to get in.. sorry and thank you.. I really hope for the last one..
    Last edited by game1283; 09-21-2007 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    The hard part about sct is a person has to buy invites, they don't give them out. Good luck though!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by boobly View Post
    The hard part about sct is a person has to buy invites, they don't give them out. Good luck though!!
    What about getting in? almost "Impossible"..........constanly FULL.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    there is a easier way to get into ScT > if you have 30 euros you can buy an invite and problem solved

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    well... i think you are sort of spoiled, no offense. If i had an invite, i'd give it to someone less fortunate. You already have all the trackers because you call yourself a collector and you have "all of them" except ScT. Just stick with the ones you have, and what's good about having all the trackers? You're going to just waste a user space anyway...
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast