Dont be square Be cool! Give me a Invite

P
    L
    E
    A
    S
    E

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Don't worry. You'll soon get an infraction...

You try to trade the free x264 invite you are given with a ScT account. Then, you open more than 5 threads in a month requesting for an FTN invite and you still continue to do it.

You won't take a lesson, will you? You didn't share any of your invites with the community and yet you are asking for one of the rarest trackers for free.

You really annoy me...
    army now... //

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Many people still looking for the SCT and FTN invite...
    Me too

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ok first of all, Ive never tried to trade a x264 ,and even if I had ..who cares, I mean really, the only way people on here get a invite for their desired site is to give away 5 of their accounts or to give up 200 invites for a so-called elite site. FTN is no more elite than TL or TB. Maybe less seeders and leechers but yeah no different! And who cares if Ive posted a few times asking for FTN, isnt this part of the forum for requests?? and if my request isnt filled I will ask again obviously in a day two because..umm..yeah..I WANT A INVITE. At this time NO i dont have my own invites to offer, BUT Im ALWAYS polite and pleasent but of course then ForumFlies like your self
    feel the need to insult others with your arrogance because it makes you feel like a superhero maybe? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes Im being insulting now, what do you expect?? You get back the attitude you give out, which brings me to another point.
    People on here speak about sites are private because they only want good people on there who wont just leech, and because it keeps the site safe, and they want to build a friendly forum community etc etc..
    Well first of all I have Always been nice here on the forums making jokes, being respectful etc etc but not once have I been invited to join one of these so called nice torrent communities. No alas the only way for me to get invites to so-called GREAT sites is to beg..yes beg along with everyone else here..and you all sit on your thrones laughing...I think its pathetic to be honest.
    Second of all no torrent site is safe. Peerguardian has blocked alot of traffic on all the
    torrent sites Ive been on. And also, invite sites is just plain retarded because there ends up being hardly anyone on the site..Case in point: Wildbytes. So what happens?
    They open sign ups??? LOL!!! What is the point I ask with tears in my eyes!! LOL!
    Well anyway I will end this rant, and yes it was wrong for me to voice my opinions in such a manner, I usually keep my irritations to myself but when your arrogant lie graced my topic I had to write and participate in the great game of forum stupidity :p
    Anyway If you want to ban me now go head, it wont suprise me.
    Beers for ever!
    Last edited by beer23; 09-21-2007 at 05:40 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You are asking for a free invite to 2 of the rarest trackers and then you follow up by saying it's not a good site?

Quote Originally Posted by beer23 View Post
    FTN is no more elite than TL or TB. Maybe less seeders and leechers but yeah no different!

/boggle

Oh and of course there's the photoshopped ratios you posted:
    Quote Originally Posted by beer23 View Post
    ummm...lol I know this question will create a avalanch of "are you crazy dude!?!?" or "what are you?Nuts??" but anyway I will ask anyway :p

P L E A S E can some kind soul give me a invite to the best site on planet earth? Yes I speak of the almighty ! FTN !

And now for the hit song "heres my ratios" climbing up the charts this week and on its way to number1 on the most requested song of all time!
    http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4742/rations6jp4.jpg
    Last edited by unattended; 09-21-2007 at 05:49 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I didnt say "its not good" , I said its no more elite than TB or TL. Except for the fact people have to beg to join their sites.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Then don't ask for'em, just ask for TB or TL instead

You won't get these trackers "for free", not with that approach and tone. Make friends with ppl in here, share something, maybe you'll meet someone who trust you enough with an invite.

Until then; I would've stopped trying

Cheers
    -Vidde

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Naaa I give up LOL!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    The thing with sct is you have to donate to get invites, they aren't given out. . . so very few people are going to donate to get invites just to give out to people they don't know. The best advice is to get to know people and don't do shady things! And maybe one day you will get an invite!
    Last edited by boobly; 09-21-2007 at 10:10 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    u can dream but not every dream come true
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast