Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delete The Shits In Your Hd

Poster
    please delete them,
    at least 192kbs

2. Music   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    i would lose loads of rare stuff that i can never find at 192kb.

would be nice but its never gonna happen. most people are happy with 128 so alot of content will be at this bitrate.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4play@7 July 2003 - 23:37
    i would lose loads of rare stuff that i can never find at 192kb.

would be nice but its never gonna happen. most people are happy with 128 so alot of content will be at this bitrate.
    hude difference even on laptops

man you got big HDs and highspeed plus you have a CD burner

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    keep the rare stuffs of course

5. Music   -   #5
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I'm all for it. I don't get anything less than 192kbps unless it's rare or VBR encoded.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Music   -   #6
    I don’t understand why you’d want to get rid of 128kbps in place of 192kbps. Sure it’s a higher rate, but is it that important? As it is, A LOT of what’s out there is in 128kbps.

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by smi256@7 July 2003 - 23:55
    I don’t understand why you’d want to get rid of 128kbps in place of 192kbps. Sure it’s a higher rate, but is it that important? As it is, A LOT of what’s out there is in 128kbps.
    I don't understand why people made 128kbs not 192kbs

8. Music   -   #8
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    please delete them,
    at least 192kbs
    I'm all for it. I don't get anything less than 192kbps unless it's rare or VBR encoded.
    Hey ging and Sparsely:

If you really want the good stuff at high bitrates, then get yourselves over to SoulSeek - there are countless users who share ONLY 192 or higher (including VBR) FULL ALBUMS, PROPERLY TAGGED, EACH ALBUM INDIVIDUALLY SORTED IN WELL ORGANIZED FOLDERS. You will find whatever you are looking for @192 or higher.

As far as the rare stuff @128 - it must be VERY rare stuff indeed to not be available @192 or higher.

Hey 4play:

Hello, mate - long time no see.

Tchau! and hope to see you soon.

9. Music   -   #9
    Twist3r
    allmost all my music is 128 because there smaller and more can fit on my MP3 player so u can kiss my ass cause im not deleteing them

10. Music   -   #10
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Originally posted by crumbcat
    If you really want the good stuff at high bitrates, then get yourselves over to SoulSeek - there are countless users who share ONLY 192 or higher (including VBR) FULL ALBUMS, PROPERLY TAGGED, EACH ALBUM INDIVIDUALLY SORTED IN WELL ORGANIZED FOLDERS. You will find whatever you are looking for @192 or higher.

As far as the rare stuff @128 - it must be VERY rare stuff indeed to not be available @192 or higher.
    Thanks for the old news, but no, Kazaa's fine. All the decent release teams encode at 192kbps.
    I keep my things very organized, and most people on SoulSeek tend to not "share with everyone", which
    is kinda dumb, IMO. You gotta like, hang out, talk to morons, earn their trust....fuck all that.
    I can just open Kazaa & search.

And rare files....shit...if you ever see The Flaming Lips - The Magician Vs. The Headache (Hole In Your Head Disco Remix)
    and any bitrate at all...take a screenshot and I'll give you a dollar.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast