Thread: ftn or ftwr

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    im "looking" for ftn or ftwr or uk-t dont no if ill find but i guees im (joe the looker) ill ask dont think ill get but i "try" have seedbox to cover my ass and in a week or so im getting a second seedbox as far as seeding well i "try" ive never let anyone down i always try to help and im a good doner can provide ratio.s .and i dont trade accts..well im "trying" lol thx for any consideration
    Last edited by weenden; 09-22-2007 at 01:57 PM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ftwr doesnt have any invites right now and I do NOT advise account trading there, 90% chance it will be disabled. Good Luck Though maybe you can get something
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thx but i ask every now and then hope to someday get my shot at them invites
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"