Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: need FTN invite

rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by vizouk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    tuning,did you try to talk with the admins in their IRC?
    b4 you ask 4 invite,try to recover yours
    maybe if he have informations about him account its possible. Like post that he did last time log in etc.

And rotem i dont like your signature, I'm mourinho Fan(i'm Portuguses) lol
    lol
    Grant>Mourinho

Is he a cheater?
    Last edited by rotem1984; 09-23-2007 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    kelly338825's Avatar "Torrent Chick"
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rotem1984
    tuning,did you try to talk with the admins in their IRC?
    b4 you ask 4 invite,try to recover yours

maybe if he have informations about him account its possible. Like post that he did last time log in etc.
    These are very good points. Im sure if you have some in detail information about your account that you can possibly try to speak to a admin. In addition to your username, possibly if you knew your last login time(time your comp crashed possibly),your ratio or amount uploaded,last torrents you dl,or seeded.Were you active on irc ?That could help.If you were really in good standing there it cant hurt to try to speak to an admin.

after i eventually get the FTN invite, which i am asking for, i will make the biggest giveaway in history and i will RETIRE - 32 trackers which i dont need. i will give them away in different forums.
    It might help your cause to start this huge giveaway before you get the invite. If your in 32 good trackers maybe you possibly have some invites to give out since this acct giveaway you say you will do is after you get in FTN.Im sure that ill be a good start to the friends your saying your looking for.

You say that this happened recently in the past month, so your account would still be active.
    Last edited by kelly338825; 09-23-2007 at 03:31 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Lol...it's so stupid to have passwords that you can't remember. WRITE THEM DOWN, don't store them on your computer if you're that paranoid that you can't keep them all the same.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Always write down your username and passwords of the different sites your a member of on a piece of paper. I'm getting tired of these "I Need Free FTN invite" threads too. I tried a few times and no luck. Do more giveaways and make friends.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    lol i dont know what u guys are talking about but...my ip is banned im not complaining......but maybe i still have ftn...shhh

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Nestea's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Konsignacija View Post
    Very good idea

tuning
    Why did you lost your FTN acc?
    he never had one , lies. He's the biggest CHEATER , scammer and liar in the world...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Konsignacija View Post
    Very good idea

tuning
    Why did you lost your FTN acc?
    he never had one , lies. He's the biggest CHEATER , scammer and liar in the world...
    man this thread from 2 month
    why write here ?
    you can report this guy

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    this is interest again if tuning is cheater why not disturb he the fst??????????????
    Why me disturb who make nothing wrong??????????????????

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    How many of these "I want F*N Post" does members have to endure, if each and everyone who is permitted to enter the Invite Section.......post one everytime??

If it is nOT some kind of Bullsh*T story about how his wife left him or lost his job, OR a Music Video, or some lame Book oR a Clown....
    to attract attenetion for a F*N Invite??

Just sooo sick and tired of this kind of Post, Good thing Brandon is gone.......no more appealing to F*N staff anymore

Should get a warning anyone requesting for a F*N
    Hmmmm, maybe there should be a scale for requesting invites based on the WIAW thread, 1 week & 10 posts for every level but only after you have access here, so requesting a level 10 invite (by free or trade) would take you 14 weeks & 100 posts after signing up at FST!
    you are making rules which are only good for you
    cause you alerady got every thing you want
    leave ppl alone and let them ask for what ever they want
    stop being so selfish
    ok wait i have an idea let's make it 4000 post and 20 weeks old if you want to reqest anything this seems good
    Last edited by Adama; 12-18-2007 at 06:59 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    why the hell was this thread dug up in the first place? spamming?
    every f*n invite request needs to be judged on its merits. yes it is annoying that so many of them come up, but i bet theres 5 times more people who want an invite. so if you are annoyed of invite requests since you most probably have an F*N account, do not read such threads. its not compulsary to open every request thread and show your annoyance

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast