Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: need FTN invite

tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    the things in the past month are completely messed up.
    including my FTN account
    now i falled in everyone's eyes who is from Bulgaria and has trackers.

i'm looking for an free FTN invite.
    My Bulgarian buddyes dont want to invite me, because they think ill screw it up again.
    If anyone who is Bulgarian and reads this thread and can help me, please PM me.

@ all the people who are reading: you can trust me. if you want - invite me

i know that i havent got any chances left, but may be my luck is not sleeping at this very hard for me times..

after i eventually get the FTN invite, which i am asking for, i will make the biggest giveaway in history and i will RETIRE - 32 trackers which i dont need. i will give them away in different forums.

if you have the invite, you dont want to trade it, PM me, please, we can be friends....i desperately need friends too. when youre going to write PMs etc. with me i think youll probably see that you can trust me.

if anyone help me, FTN will be my first free invite to tracker from 7 level + .

i promise, i wont screw the things up again...

@ all FTN staff who are reading the thread: if you can help me with an invite, write PM

@ all that are reading the thread: you can wish me luck, it will make me feel better , anyway...

Good night to all people from Europe that are reading the thread.

Thanks!
    Follow the white rabbit

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    good luck.but i think begging doesnt help here.you have to have some nice offers.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post
    including my FTN account

My Bulgarian buddyes dont want to invite me, because they think ill screw it up again.

i know that i havent got any chances left, but may be my luck is not sleeping at this very hard for me times..

after i eventually get the FTN invite, which i am asking for, i will make the biggest giveaway in history and i will RETIRE - 32 trackers which i dont need. i will give them away in different forums.

if you have the invite, you dont want to trade it, PM me, please, we can be friends....i desperately need friends too. when youre going to write PMs etc. with me i think youll probably see that you can trust me.

@ all FTN staff who are reading the thread: if you can help me with an invite, write PM

@ all that are reading the thread: you can wish me luck, it will make me feel better , anyway...

Thanks!
    How many of these "I want F*N Post" does members have to endure, if each and everyone who is permitted to enter the Invite Section.......post one everytime??

If it is nOT some kind of Bullsh*T story about how his wife left him or lost his job, OR a Music Video, or some lame Book oR a Clown....
    to attract attenetion for a F*N Invite??

Just sooo sick and tired of this kind of Post, Good thing Brandon is gone.......no more appealing to F*N staff anymore

Should get a warning anyone requesting for a F*N
    Last edited by Enlightened; 09-22-2007 at 07:57 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post
    including my FTN account

Thanks!
    How many of these "I want F*N Post" does members have to endure, if each and everyone who is permitted to enter the Invite Section.......post one everytime??

If it is nOT some kind of Bullsh*T story about how his wife left him or lost his job, OR a Music Video, or some lame Book oR a Clown....

Just sooo sick and tired of this kind of Post, Good thing Brandon is gone.......no more appealing to F*N staff anymore

Hmmmm, maybe there should be a scale for requesting invites based on the WIAW thread, 1 week & 10 posts for every level but only after you have access here, so requesting a level 10 invite (by free or trade) would take you 14 weeks & 100 posts after signing up at FST!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

Hmmmm, maybe there should be a scale for requesting invites based on the WIAW thread, 1 week & 10 posts for every level but only after you have access here, so requesting a level 10 invite (by free or trade) would take you 14 weeks & 100 posts after signing up at FST!
    Excekllent Point..and should be a "Sticky".too. Thanks Sarge for responding with an Insightful suggestion...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lol good idea...these kinda posts ARE getting very annoying...not like almost everyone here wouldn't like FTN or ScT...we don't ALL need to post that we want it over and over and over.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    not so harsh , but a possible escape

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Konsignacija's Avatar Elite United Crew BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Very good idea

tuning
    Why did you lost your FTN acc?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    doooh i asked for one to man, im ashamed of myself for having asked for an invite please someone burn my fingers as then i wont be able to ask or hope for anything lol ...........most people who have just ignore us or just get a chuckle out of some of the begs i beg and every now and then someone throws me a bone and im thankful ..also i no im not going to get every thing but i try
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    its irritating to see too much of this, but people can try asking for invites here. this is an invites section for asking and giving invites....but i see where everyone is coming from.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast