Thread: What Does + Mail Mean?

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i see "account + mail" sometimes in the invites section. waht does it mean?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pofeca's Avatar ---///ObSesSeD\\\--- BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    well it means that someone wants/gives account +email,because some trackers don't allow changing email or i if you change it you may get disabled.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yea itz safe to trade acc+mail @ lvl6+ cuz they usually inspect the account in which there are some major changes like mail and pass simultaneously..lol!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Now i understand.....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i had to figure that on my own in order to not look dumb here. thank god someone asked what it means.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by pofeca View Post
    well it means that someone wants/gives account +email,because some trackers don't allow changing email or i if you change it you may get disabled.

This is true but now most trackers log alot more then email changes. So giving account + email does not mean your safe, and in most cases will still end up in a ban. Recover passwords and change of passwords and or just ip changes can get your account banned on most sites now.

You can thank account trading for that.

Wild

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    OiNK usually bans you... Even with mail